Conflict with Firefox

Consistently crash after a hour or so of gameplay when Firefox 23.0.1 is runnin in the background. If I dont have Firefox runnin then it doesnt occur.

This started happening after the online.exe updates after the summer event. During the event I was able to keep this forum and psoworld websites open the entire time with no crashes.

After the crash I have to end the Firefox task to resume or it just generates visual artifacts.

Here is a screenshot of the error message.

Edited by Whoopin

Well something is indeed clearly interrupting the game for it to pop up that message. Do you have UAC disabled or at least lowered to not dim your desktop upon pop up?

UAC has been disabled before I started playing on Ultima server. This problem is kinda odd I cannot figure it out... ever since those updates after the Summer Event it started happening. I even reinstalled Ultima fresh into a different hard drive and it hasnt solved it. Currently closing Firefox while running PSOBB, which is a bummer.

Edited by Whoopin