Metroid Zero Ultima: The Pioneer 2 apacolypse

rioshima

I shall be Rping as Samus Aran in-game and making missions/gameplay my update/progress.

Day 1: I just arrived on a mysterious planet, and i've made a few friends, well known for their fighting cababilities each of them became a valuble ally in my mission. 2 Hunters and a very powerful Ranger... We searched the forest both corridors one and 2 but something went wrong, an error in our Ranger's Zero suit and his helmet blew up... he died there and we were now crippled of our greatest support.

Mission objective 1: The Ragol Disturbence (investigate the dragon's den)

We were sent off to the mines to investigate only to be killed and slaughtered, haven such a difficult time we saught another source for help. A friendly resident told us of a possible dragon somewhere in the area whom provide valuble experience and would be a good test for us.

Mission update A: We lost 1 of ours to this dragon, before we successfully took it down, now only the 2 of us me and this fellow hunter of the Pioneer guardians were left, due to our seperate factions we split up and reported to our commanders of the success, and wealthy paid the resident 13000$$ for his good and helpful advice.

Day 2: I've been Conned by my commander and i was sent off to do an investigation of the Central control facility, apperantly a vicious beast was rumoured to be terrorizing the civilizans. During my investigation i met a new group of very stulky looking hunters. Mstr.Chee,Xavier (the other guy who helped me last time), and Guard, these 3 hunters brave and strong joined me on this search and destroy mission.

Mission objective 1A: Find the central control tower!

These 3 men guided me throughout the hostile terrirtory of my enemies, and as we advanced we'd had no idea what awaited us in these maps, death?hostile people, or perhaps something much much more dangerous.

Mission objective 1 update: Mstr.Chee turned out to be a Double agent for our enemies and hostility rose amongst the group before we casted him out, due to his influence we found ourselves trapped on an Abandoned Space ship filled to the neck with hostile creatures from ragol.

Mission objective 1 B: Find a way off the spaceship

During our exploration we were attacked by what seems to be a Mechanical Dragon A.K.A Ridley *reference* the dragon could multiply and proved a great threat our team but luckily our Hunter Xavier had Missles * Another reference* they made quick work of the dragon and it's clones.

Mission objective 1 update: We managed to find the control central area after being attacked by what seems to be endless hostile creatures, the mighty Gal gryphon gave us hell! It's vicious tornados and swooping wing attacks left us crippled, but luckily once again Xavier managed to save us by pulling out his +18 50% Charge Launcher (my baby, took me a while to grind it) with this he was able to make great dents in the Gal Gryphons thick skin eventually shooting it right out the sky. The sight was Horrofic as the bird twirled down to it's death into an eternal pit of what seemed to be a Greenish Miasma.

Mission complete: Another successful mission today these fights seem to become harder rather than easier, our group also remained quiet about how easily we let someone betray us, as-well as how quickly we were bashed down by the vicious Gal Gryphon, little did we know ragols threats never ceast nor sleep and they await us hidden away in the semi-apocalyptic planet of Ragol.

(more coming soon)

Edited by rioshima

Day 3: We were given the mission named Towards the future... maybe during this mission we could find out a alternative way of surviving this apocolypse.

Daily objective 1:Ā  Scout out the central area

I had ventured out into the central control facility alone, the monsters there had become slightly easier to deal with so i left my fellow hunters behind for some well earned resting. Things were going well... too well, why was the central control tower so easy to pass through? The amount of enemies i encountered on the space ship was far greater and deadly, but suddenly today things seemed almost like a simulation. I felt like i was being watched almost like I'm a simple experiment running through a maze of purposely designed traps, decoys, puzzles, and breeding grounds, but that's when i suddenly seen it. A pathway blocked off by what seemed to be rubble of some sort, it's not heavy nor is it real rock, I destroyed this blockade and went into some cave filled of emerald and crystal terrain from the room's floor, it's walls and it's roof, there lies 1 supply box in this caverns far depths, my curiosity was asleep so i thought nothing of it as I carelessly walked deeper into the cave. I extended out my power sword and slashed the box, suddenly red lights from all over appeared from the caverns walls, and behind me born from thin air, something no one should ever see if they hoped to live afterwards...A giant human-like Figured covered in armor, fur and a brute massed body structure busted into the cave, it stared at me in dead silence, almost assuming a leaping stance, I fired off a missle but it was too agile and leaped over it bursting threw the roof of the cave almost collapsing rubble on-top of me and the red lights, as i rushed out to safety, there was no way of coming out of there unscathed, my armor had been torn by falling rocks, and my Zero-suit's Visor had gotten wet, i was no longer able to track-life forms on Ragol!

Edited by rioshima
Spare time, adding more to this story!

• 2 years later...

Day 3 Continued:

Objective interrupted part A: Escape before I'm killed

It all suddenly became clear to me, this mission, wasn't a simulation, these traps were not setup to stop me, whatever that thing was; those traps were meant to keep it out, and just my luck that I somehow pissed it off. I hid behind a rock, crouched down and began cleaning the water from my Visor, the process was swift and beneficial, before i knew what was going to happen next, I once again carelessly let my guard down. Suddenly! The ground shook, the rocks around me crumbled and rolled down the hill, and just not but 20 meters up the hill to my rendezvous point was that creature once again, it followed me here! Or was it sent to kill me! It picked up 2 giant boulders and flung them my way, I managed to dodge one but the other collided into near rock before it reached me an the pebbles it broke into, sunk deep wounds into my arms and legs while i ran away from them, I did not falter for there was no way to escape unless I either get to the portal or defeat this vicious beast. I opened my medic-unit and put on a new armor quickly, and switched to my Power buster, with haste I swallowed 2 Mona-mates, happily i kept them from when my team gave rations out during the Gal Gryphon fight. The beast had once again jumped into the air, before i know it it's quickl agility allowed it to leap almost 100 meters, it crashed down into the near-by ground and shook me off my feet, it thus then assumed what seemed like a boxers stance and approached me slowly, steadily, completely prepared for battle.

Objective interrupted part B: Defeat the large creature

This fight's been going on for way to long, if I ever tried to melee this beast it'd switch stances to what seemed like a close arm bar guard, my attacks didn't phase it one bit, but then it'd return them back at me with a tremendously powerful Right punch, that sends shock-waves dissolving and crushing anything before it. My health was falling low, I was all out of missles and TP, and I only had just enough to cast 1 last ability. The beast began to grin and it slapped it's arms together and resumed it's boxer like stance, If I were to take even a single 1 of it's punches I'd be dead by now, if it had not been for my Deband barrier it's 2 piece would've devastated me 10 times over. I found out that this beast's blind-spot is it's back, it cannot turn around quickly due to its mass, but if you attack it from behind it deals great damage to it and causes it to flail in pain, were both at the end of our wits, but this thing has no signs of given up killing me. I charge it with last resort in mind, I leap at the beast, it jerks back it's arm and pulls it ready to destroy my likely existence in a single blow but just then, I cast barta mid-air, causing it to stumble and lose it's footing only for a split second, as I cut into it's arm deeply, this thing is so durable that my blade gets stuck half way through it's arm! it throws me back, with enough force to collapse a lung or too when i collide into a nearby boulder, breathe seeping away from me drip by drip, my suits completely malfunctioned and destroyed, my Visor's been crushed, my vision blurs, as the beast rips it's own arm off with a destructive shout, strong enough to scare even a dragon away, it resets it's eyes on me and readies it's self for 1... last.. jump...

( To be continued!)