Team Chat for everyone

King Ra

It can be used for people with and without a headset. So if you don't have a mic still come. Instead of looking around for people to help you, you can always go onto here and (if we get a lot of people) be able to ask people to help you there. Even if your not playing pso still come and talk with everybody. It would be nice to talk to everyone at once instead of having to message someone if there in a game or something. In this program you can do many thing so you can mute/ignore trollers or be able to listen to certain people. This is a good site to also communicate with people who are having issues. Instead of someone typing it all out they can tell you what appears/happened.

At least check it out :P We already have a ton of people on here!

Its Free and i'm sure there's no virus

It is available to everyone!

We are now on Ventrilo, Everyone is welcome. It is mostly made of the PRO team and you think if you join you will be force or convinced to join. This is not true, everyone is welcomed, joining the team is your option. If you are a leader and want your own section ask squish and you will most likely get it.

Download: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Please post your experience on Ventrilo down below.

Message squish if you wish to join so he can give you the information and keep a log of everyone so we don't have anymore crashes on there. Thank you.

Edited by King Ra
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...

It can be used for people with and without a headset. So if you don't have a mic still come. Instead of looking around for people to help you, you can always go onto here and (if we get a lot of people) be able to ask people to help you there. Even if your not playing pso still come and talk with everybody. It would be nice to talk to everyone at once instead of having to message someone if there in a game or something. In this program you can do many thing so you can mute/ignore trollers or be able to listen to certain people. This is a good site to also communicate with people who are having issues. Instead of someone typing it all out they can tell you what appears/happened.

At least check it out :P We already have a ton of people on here!

Its Free and i'm sure there's no virus

It is available to everyone!

We are now on Ventrilo, Everyone is welcome. It is mostly made of the PRO team and you think if you join you will be force or convinced to join. This is not true, everyone is welcomed, joining the team is your option. If you are a leader and want your own section ask squish and you will most likely get it.

Download: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Please post your experience on Ventrilo down below.

Message squish if you wish to join so he can give you the information and keep a log of everyone so we don't have anymore crashes on there. Thank you.

It's like Ra mentioned. We welcome anyone and everyone (except TJ, for obvious reasons xD). The whole point of the Ventrillo Server is to get people together. Can't Talk? Too Shy? Not a problem. A Mic is not required.

Any teams that wish to voice comm with one another are also welcome. They simply have to PM me and I will get it sorted after I give the information and what not.

Vent has honestly been a gift. Not only has it extended my play in PSO, but it got me in touch with so many awesome people from all around the world. While it's true most of the people on are from the PRO team; that shouldn't retract other people from joining! I swear, we don't bite! xD.

If you need any more information. I would love to answer and enlighten. Give it a chance! You might like it!

i highly recommend using ventrillo. even though its 98% pro team they are very friendly people and you can still get your own chat to talk with other players, ive done it and im not from the pro team.

• 7 months later...

Hate to revive an old thread but is this still a thing? Does Ultima still have a Vent server? If so I'd love to hop on and join you guys. It's so much easier to communicate using your voice, especially in PSO's case where the chat system is (IMO) poorly designed and kind of inhibiting.

I've also noticed group calls on Skype has become a trending thing these days with MMOs. Is Skype popular among you guys at all? I prefer it myself to Vent because it's nice not having to push a button to talk and the audio quality on Skype is way better than Vent too. Plus it's nice being able to chat easier with everyone on Skype too (and share links). The chat system in Vent is rather crappy just like PSO's LOL.

We no longer use ventrilo, now we are using teamspeak, you might want to talk to neroziat if you want to join (or i can ask him i guess ) also just to point it out, was not ultima's server, was a server paid by whoopin the creator of PRO team but was open to everyone. Ultima has a mumble server you can find here.

• 6 months later...

And for your i phones i recoment using an app called lobbi chat . Its an instant message system . It works great and you can upload pics . I use it for my monster hunter for ios but you can use it for anything . Check it out if you dont like waiting ingame to talk to your pals or team .