My bank bugged :(

Alright, first of all, calm down. This is an easy fix and can be solved fast without losing anything.

Second, I'd like you to make a post like described here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8668-common-bank-crashing-post-it-here/ next time this bug occurs.

And finally, I will be home in about less than an hour so I'll fix it fast, but Is it the common bank or one of yourcharacters? If it's one of your characters, let me know the slot of your character.

[42089181] + slot

• Like 1

Hmm at first glance, none of your items is corrupted.

ga9g.png

Only thing that looks suspicious is that TypeSL/Saber. Do you remember having one?

Edited by chuk

is this solved??

Hmm at first glance, none of your items is corrupted.

ga9g.png

Only thing that looks suspicious is that TypeSL/Saber. Do you remember having one?

Actully long time no enter i entered and see the bank like that and this is the second time i see it from long the first time past more than 3 months.. mmm..... please fix it man :( Actully its katana here

is this solved??

Nope :((((((

i dont have except 2 wep to finish a quest and they are weak :( plz fix it fast

Edited by Jtlee

I'm slightly confused about all this but you seem happy so I guess it's solved?

Edit: just to be sure I'd suggest you to store your whole inventory in the bank, and ask for a flush. It's up to you if you don't mind waiting for it till Protoss can do it though.

Edited by chuk
  • Like 1

I'm slightly confused about all this but you seem happy so I guess it's solved?

Edit: just to be sure I'd suggest you to store your whole inventory in the bank, and ask for a flush. It's up to you if you don't mind waiting for it till Protoss can do it though.

Still have 2 more little problem

when i join after 10 or 20 min i dc alone casue of changing weapons man.

and type sl saber its katana at my bank thanks

Edited by Jtlee