patch logon and ship server offline?

Game wont launch on my laptop.

Something weirds going on, whenever i wanna play on my laptop. Ill double click the shortcut, itll take forever to launch the little window, and it says patch server offline, logon server offline, and ship server offline. Then ill click recheck server status, it lags and takes a couple minutes, and still everythings offline.

Also if i try to uninstall the game it says uninstal.exe failed. fault name:APPCRASH . it says that even if i go to the file and click it, it asks me if i want to reinstall using recommended settings and nothing happens.

i have tried reinstalling it several times. like 10 times.

i have been playing on my desktop since the laptop doesnt work, but i wanted to hook up my laptop on my TV, so it can feel like im playing it on my gamecube again lol.

thanks a lot

Eduar guild card number:42101166

Edited by audiswag

Do you have it set in compatibility mode? Vista and 7 need to run it as an xp file. I'm not sure about 8 but Iwould imagine it would be the same.

the installer is straight from the website. its 3.0.

all firewalls turned off, it makes no difference.

Compatibility mode? thats where its under properties and then compatibility tab. right? i selected xp. theres sevice pack 2 and 3. dont know if it mattered. none of the options work tho, unfortunately.

thank you for the feedback. much appreciated!