Lame D' Argent killcount is broken

The killcount on the lame says -31k. I dropped it and pick it back up and it still says -31k. I killed an enemy and dropped it and it still says -31k. i have a picture but i have no clue what site to use to upload the picture and when i did try before it wouldn't let me so if i have to change the picture in anyway tell me how to do it.

EDIT: ignore last part

pso1370118173_zps741a27a6.png

pso1372096048_zpsbbafd2c9.png

if this is hacked, its not mine lol.

Edited by King Ra

Take off every item and then type /killcount with only your lame on. Some items interfere with /killcount and will give you the -31k message. Hope this helps.

That is where the problem lies, Lame D' Argent is bugged when it have attributes in 3 areas. Do you have a picture of it when you found it or know the original stats?. Maybe Severus can help you with this .

If a sealed weapon has more than 2 attributes, the third one will overwrite the kills and mess the count up.

Things to try (some have already been suggested ) :

1. Drop the weapon, pick it up again, equip it and check if it is still bugged
  2. Store your other items, I experienced that the place where your sealed item is can influence the killcount
  3. Trade it with a GM for a fresh new lame with the original stats