Bugged Mag. :(

I had a Kama that was level 52 with the stats 21/30/1/0 and it bugged on me. Now it's a Madhu and the stats are 19/30/3/1 and I really need it to have no MIND. I don't have any screenshots because I was on a good run without bugs for a while and didn't feel the need to take any but I can supply the bugged mag to prove I'm not lying. Please help and thanks. :)

Well good thing no gm has responded yet. I have a couple more that bugged on me. One of them was a Kaitabha that had the stats 5/10/39/0 and it bugged into a Bhirava with the stats 5/8/43/0. And the other mag that has recently bugged is a HAMBURGER that had the stats 5/16/40/0 and now it has the stats 5/9/46/0. Once again I don't have any pre-bug screenshots but i have the bugged mags. Please help gms. Thanks. :)

Edited by Rogue Fatso

Did you put it in the shared bank?

No actually. I'm very aware of this bug and pretty cautious too. Probably a bit too over cautious. I just logged back on and out of the 12 mags I'm raising only this one was bugged. It was traded to a friend to get a specific pb and when I got it back it evolved but when I logged back on afterwards it was de-evolved and messed up stats. It was probably the quick trade and trade back that triggered the bug when I logged. Any who, I'm not overly worried because I know it will get fixed. I just need it fixed. lol

ok just close this thread. ill just raise the 3 with messed up stats. i dont have screenshots so i dont think im going to be getting any help. -.- but this server is going to lose me as a player if noone sees to fixing this bug. its such a crucial part of the game and the fact that it is this messed up is kind of lame. im going to start a petition and see where that takes it.

Fatso sorry about it bug and the problems that

Has gave u in the past too, if u still need help with the mags let us know.

Also I already reply to it topic about the bug of the mags. Mags should not get buged anymore.

• Like 1