Mag feeding question.

jonesy88

My question is what can you feed a mag to keep its defense from going up? I am a Humar and am trying to get the mag to turn into a rare mag at level 100. I feed it monomates to level 10 and then so forth. I was looking for some mag guides or feeding charts but haven't found it yet. Also, I checked on pso-world but the feeding charts are for rare mags. Appreciate any help on this question. Going for the stats of 5/145/45/0.

Jonesy

I can write up a simple plan if you'd like. Just tell me which special mag you want and what PB's you want on it. As a side note, you do not want an odd number as your dex. As dex gives 1/2 ATA per point, odd numbers just fall off, so 44 dex is the same thing as 45. I'd recommend you at least bring it to 46 dex.

I was going to go for a Sato for first one. As for the PB's I'm not positive, what would you pick? Thanks

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2452

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

as far as no def, you can either start with just monomates, monofluids, or antidotes. for making a rare mag it depends on the stat ratio of MIND/POW/DEX which is in one of the links i just gave you. and it depends on gender/class/section id too for the lvl 100 rare mags. and since you're new to the server.NEVER put your mag in the common bank(/bank), never log out from within a game room with an unfinished mag, and something i like to do is change blocks in the lobby before every log out. Also bank them often in you character's bank(regular bank) to save them to the server. all this is necessary to avoid the mag bug. An extremely evil bug that can change your mag's appearance/name, and stats. the two links i sent are 1) a guide to evolutions and photon blasts and 2) a guide that tells you what each item will have as an effect on stats for each mag.

the most sought after pb is mylla and youlla. it gives shiftta and deband. any other pbs are kind of crap lol but good for when you link with other people using twins for the buff

Edited by Rogue Fatso
  • Like 1

I'll just put my go to set on him. Okay, here you go. A 5/150/45/0 sato with Twins/Dolphin/Pilla

#1: Feed 13 monomates to a fresh mag on any RAnger -> Monomates until it turns into Kalki on any RAnger

#2: Feed 123 Antidotes to Kalki on anyone -> Antidotes until it turns into Mitra on anyone

#3: Feed 74 Antiparalysis to Mitra on anyone -> Antiparalysis until level 49 Mitra on anyone

#4: Feed 1 Anyiparalysis to Mitra on section A HUnter(Viridia,Skyly,Purplenum,Redria,Yellowbose) or a section B RAnger(Greenil,Blueful,Pinkal,Oran,Whitill) Resulting in either Ila(HUnter) or Kaitabha(RAnger)

!----The rest of the steps are to be performed on your HUnter unless stated otherwise----!

#5: Feed the mag Antiparalysis until it reaches 45 DEX, Your mag will either Turn into Ila or Garuda depending on section ID upon first feeding if they are not already those things.

#6: Feed the mag Mono/Dimate until it reaches 49 POW, It will change into either Kama or Varaha during this process depending on section ID. Not important.

#7: Feed the mag it's last level of POW with a Female FOrce with the section ID of Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, or Whitill. -> Turns into Sato

#8: Feed Sato Mono/Dimate for the rest of its life.

If you have any questions, I can revise to clear any confusion.

Edited by Kiyoaki
  • Like 1

I'll just put my go to set on him. Okay, here you go. A 5/150/45/0 sato with Twins/Dolphin/Pilla

#1: Feed 13 monomates to a fresh mag on any RAnger -> Monomates until it turns into Kalki on any RAnger

#2: Feed 123 Antidotes to Kalki on anyone -> Antidotes until it turns into Mitra on anyone

#3: Feed 74 Antiparalysis to Mitra on anyone -> Antiparalysis until level 49 Mitra on anyone

#4: Feed 1 Anyiparalysis to Mitra on section A HUnter(Viridia,Skyly,Purplenum,Redria,Yellowbose) or a section B RAnger(Greenil,Blueful,Pinkal,Oran,Whitill) Resulting in either Ila(HUnter) or Kaitabha(RAnger)

!----The rest of the steps are to be performed on your HUnter unless stated otherwise----!

#5: Feed the mag Antiparalysis until it reaches 45 DEX, Your mag will either Turn into Ila or Garuda depending on section ID upon first feeding if they are not already those things.

#6: Feed the mag Mono/Dimate until it reaches 49 POW, It will change into either Kama or Varaha during this process depending on section ID. Not important.

#7: Feed the mag it's last level of POW with a Female FOrce with the section ID of Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, or Whitill. -> Turns into Sato

#8: Feed Sato Mono/Dimate for the rest of its life.

If you have any questions, I can revise to clear any confusion.

this is awesome. i like how you included the exact amounts of what to feed in the beginning. primo guide

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. I will follow that. But what happens if I start feeding the mag on another character and put it in my common box? that sucks about the mag glitch, was planning on raising mags for a ranger/force character as well.

Sadly I must say there is some kind of bug atm that might screw up mags that has been transfered from one character to another, making it use a wrong feeding chart. And it is only noticable after logging back in and out.

Edited by chuk