Beak's Cafe Reward Problem

Grimoire Greys

Hello hello. I'm posting here to let you guys know that there are things in the rewards for the roulette game which are locked. I just tried getting one of them [the slicer] and a marquee banner showed up telling me that it wasn't on the allow list and therefor couldn't get it. My character can't do this quest again so i've lost the chance at having the weapon for her. Second time i've found something restricted- also i'd like to point out that some translations for weapons on the list are misleading and can cause those unfamiliar with Japanese to choose the wrong weapon if they don't look up the Type names. Is there anything you guys can do about this? I am not sure how many other weapons are missing from the allow list but I know that the katana , laser , mechs , twin swords , claw are currently obtainable. The bottom image I posted is about the item names from an earlier attempt at this. The first weapon says N-SL/Claw but on the right in Japanese it says "slicer." The Japanese shows what the real weapon is. Below that JS/Slicer in JP shows as "agito" so it is a katana. The two weapons below them are actually correct. On today's attempt another weapon had a name problem. It showed as TypeHA/ROD when in Japanese it actually read as "partisan." Also if this is the wrong section for these things please move it , I am unfamiliar with such things but placed mine where another similar topic was addressed.

pso1368756671_zpsd3f9b4c6.jpg

|

90auf98r58_zpsed398f18.jpg

Edited by Grimoire Greys

Yeah I've had this problem too. I can't remember which item was the reward. I just never bothered to report it. There are 3 or 4 different items that throw this error.

It's been very long since I played this quest. Like JS/Slicer : agito --> JS stands for J-sword which is a katana.As far as I can tell from your picture, the Japanese katakana always matches the left part of the weapon.

HA would probably stand for Halbert. Maybe we should translate the names from katakana to English to make it more clear. As for the items that are not on the allow list, could you report the items that made the message appear so we can take a look at them? Also, if you give me your guildcard and the slot of the character you did this quest on, I can give you another Type weapon to make up for the lost one.

Guild card #42098877 character slot 1 and the item that caused the message to appear for me was TypeN-SL/Claw [slicer] i'd like to get TypeKN/Claw please?

Edited by Grimoire Greys

chuk

Posted Today, 03:03 AM

It's been very long since I played this quest. Like JS/Slicer : agito --> JS stands for J-sword which is a katana.As far as I can tell from your picture, the Japanese katakana always matches the left part of the weapon.

HA would probably stand for Halbert. Maybe we should translate the names from katakana to English to make it more clear. As for the items that are not on the allow list, could you report the items that made the message appear so we can take a look at them? Also, if you give me your guildcard and the slot of the character you did this quest on, I can give you another Type weapon to make up for the lost one.

OK chuk it was Type HA/ROD for me after i select it i saw the message an guild card number is "42097431" an 1st slot "kaeir30" an if its not to much i would like to have TypeGU/Mechgun

Well I'm at work now and I don't have my tool here, so you'll have to wait till tonight for me to get you the type weapons, also need to inform Larva to change the mistakes from the "allowed list"

all the hex codes are in the quest header of every quest.

I can confirm that the shot and saber are obtainable from Wayne and one of my Team's members gettiing these weapons. Still many to figure out if they're allowed or not. ><

Ok, you both should have the type weapon. If you can confirm I'll lock this topic.

• Like 1

Weapon confirmed to be in my inventory! Thank you~