Hey, is it ok to do youtube videos of me playing PSO:BB

upsidedownmon

I just found PSO:BB the other night while looking for PSO: EP 1 & 2 online. I was hoping to buy PSO so that I can make a youtube video series of me playing. Is there someone I need to ask for permission to do this?

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, I wasn't sure where I would even ask about this.

What I need to know is, since I'm a youtube partner and want to use PSO:BB for making money on youtube, am I allowed to use PSO:BB and who do I ask to do so?

if you gonna do it using our server, the only thing that i would ask, is to give the credits of our server by giving the urls of our site and the name of the server.

beside that your free to do wherever you want.

notice, im not saying we own psobb game, but just giving the thanks for using our server.

also would be cool if you can share the videos here in the forum so we can see it

Edited by Larva

What I need to know is, since I'm a youtube partner and want to use PSO:BB for making money on youtube, am I allowed to use PSO:BB and who do I ask to do so?

You mean making money with adds? I don't wanna discourage you but PSO video's won't get you a massive amount of views/income. Try to be original and like Larva said, post them here aswel ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well if I don't need to contact sonic team or sega then after I'm done playing around in the game, leveling up and stuff I'm probably gonna do a sort of comedy thing. I'm thinking it could be like a machinima sort of thing. I'll be sure to post it here when I'm done and thanks for all the help guys.