Requesting a EP2 Ultimate run with a Viridia

Trigunman

Greetings fellow Ultima peeps! I'm in the hunt for a Standstill Shield! Now, I know the Viridia I.D. drops them with Mil Lilies in EP2 at Ultimate difficulty... Which ironically, on my I.D. (Oran) Mil Lilies will drop an Aura Field.

Therefore, I'm willing to help return the assistance to any Viridia volunteering with a brand, spanking new Aura Field or two or however many we can find in a run as payment for helping me do EP2 Temple runs on Ultimate to help me find a Standstill Shield. Of course, this will probably be worthless to casts as they cannot equip the armor, but regardless, any other character types are more than welcome to assist me and score them some nice armor.

If you are not familiar with the armor, PSO-World currently lists it has the 4th strongest armor in the game(with the potential for being the strongest for all non-cast characters) and arguably one of the best pieces of armor available, even with it's slow TP draining drawbacks. It also requires a relatively high level to equip, @ lvl 152.

Of course, any Viridia characters willing to do this must be able to survive EP2 @ Ultimate level, so I'm thinking lvl 125 or higher possibly as a minimum, if you have good gear, as I can survive easily at my current lvl @ 155.(even if I have to resort to guerrilla hit-n-run tactics at times :P damn Mil Lilies and their Megid!) Worst comes to worst, I have a decent stock of Scape Dolls if you feel you need some, I'll probably carry a few myself just to be on the safe side honestly. Megid techs don't play...

So thanks in advance for any and all assistance, I'll try to be on today in the PM and later this week on Friday night to do some runs, so hit me up then. Good hunting to you all, see you in-game! :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman

Well hell, that works too haha, thanks Kajex! XD

I figured I would appeal to someone's sense of adventure, but hey, I'm easy and not the pickiest about free stuff. XD

Regardless, if I can't find any Ovenmitts willing to donate, my offer still stands, I will make it worth your time.

For these kind of requests it's probably more effective to use the shoutbox or ask around in the lobby. ^^

Yea, I hear ya Chuk... But honestly my online schedule is pretty screwy to try to coordinate on the fly with others via the shoutbox, much less the PSOBB lobby itself. (I'm MIA during the week mostly, with VERY sporadic log-ins, if at all, I try to shove in a solo run when I can) Between a full-time job, a part-time band, church, a house, yard and truck to do upkeep on, it can get hectic and some of them can be demanding of my time occasionally, particularly my band when we go out of town.

My best bet is to try to "schedule" something on the weekends with others when I'd have a greater chance to log-in and stay logged-in longer.

Also, considering how fast a message can dropoff on the shoutbox and for my needs and timeframe, I see this as a better solution.

Edited by Trigunman

Fair enough, whatever works for ya I guess. I know the feeling of being trapped by work and other duties very well.