Error 903. Help needed.

I installed the game. Entered my User ID and password and then started the game. Then a black screen comes and then I get the error 903. I have uninstalled my anti virus as well and turned off the firewall too. I have been trying for a day.

I would really appreciate it if someone helped me solve this problem.

No offense, but most of your feedback so far is still rather ambiguous... Granted you've eliminated some common causes of game connection issues with your anti-virus and firewall,(of which I'd promptly turn back on/re-install once you've isolated the cause with the game) but those are no guaranteed fix for connection issues, much less software/game issues.

Have you fully patched the game? Have you tried re-downloading the game and re-installing? File corruption is possible on downloads on any ISP... Since you can start the game, can you access your character select screen? Can you get a screenshot of the error screen?

Hopefully Larva, Lee or any other admins/developers/computer savvy individuals will chime in with some other viewpoints and solutions.

I have check on our end. And we are not the problem, theres been something else bloking your connection to the server.

and all the questions from Trigunman are from really good help. if you like to answer them xD