HELP NEEDED.... SERIOUS HELP *MATURE ONLY PLEASE*

Josh Jordan

So I have these problems with these ladies...and I love this community so I figured they could help because they are awesome like that so heres the scoop.

I've been friends with my next door neighbor (shes a girl) for the past 2 years....However last year she came out as a transgendered girl....In other words she says shes a man in a girls body and she wants to take testosterone and get breast reduction. Now I still had feelings for her because I knew her as a girl and still see her that way but thats insulting to her/him....God thats confusing....anyway Im perfectly straight Im just an average dude and she basically gets alot of girls and I hang out with all of them....I've never dated any of them never kissed one of them but they are there... Recently I met this girl who is friends with her and I spent saturday night with them both. We hung out at the park went to publix and raced those silly electric carts around the aisles (ya know the ones for old people) went for ice cream ate free samples and didnt buy anything *trolled the icecream man HAHA* then we went to a mexican restaurant and we all bumped and grinded to super freak in front of the restaurant and then I slept over with them... now heres more to the issue i apparently had an online girlfriend who apparently lives in australia in which recently i found out she actually lives in Saudi Arabia which basically means Catfish... So it narrows it down to two now My neighbor or this new girl who really is a SUPER FREAK and shes shorter than me hispanic like me and we share alot of the same interests we clicked perfectly and Im shocked but Im falling for her...but she has HPV an STD.... So after speaking with my neighbor who was gonna date her cause technically shes a guy in a girls body who likes girls she asked me should she date her because of the STD and would she do it if I were in her shoes I replied no. and then my neighbor proceeded to then tell me she was Gay which in her case because shes got the body of a female makes her straight and tried coming on to me in which I made it awkward on purpose to keep the friend zone in commission *Yeah I did it on purpose cause im straight* so when I left her house I went home and on FB this hispanic girl with the STD messaged me and shes into me...and the weird thing is Im kind of into her too Im very curious as to what can unfold I got apparently a date with her saturday She asked me to teach her how to skate. and So Im gonna find out what happens...I just don't know what my friend my neighbor I've known for 2 years is gonna do cause what happens if I do end up doing something thats the problem im not out to hurt anyone But I feel trapped and not sure how to deal with these things i made a vow I wouldnt be a two timer like my dad but Im single so do I hurt my best friend...by dating this totally bombing chick or do I avoid and see what happens with my best friend in the future will she go back to being normal I dunno....But one thing is for certain My brain is fried from all this relationship madness....Women please don't lead us on or play with our minds because it leads to stuff like this... P.S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPP!!!!!!

Ok Dr.Red is here to help here a tip try to date one and the other one that >likes you and has the same thing in common to see which one is better and (who cares about looks it only what matter on the inside) plus Stay calm,A calm mind is better then a panicking mind. and i think it kinda better to talk things out with a friends that know them as-well to. I can see one is confuse and one has a past.

Hope it helps out.

Sign: Red Star Hunter.

Bro Just Drop it because YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS JORLAK

Always put yourself before anyone if you are SINGLE not married

and YOURSELF is more important

You tell them Jorlak " I GOT A LIFE " not a stressful situation that you gonna need extreme help

But yea Jorlak Just go with your instinct and be Strong

SPecial Quote From Old People " Don't Make the same mistake I did " Lmfao

but im serious though go with your instinct ^^ Im pretty sure there's always a way around everything!!!

Terra from Teen titan Terra Quote " Its Never Too Late "
Never too late to stop Or do anything

Let Time Be By Your side

HPV is can be considered an std but its not. its what turns into cervical cancer. actually men are the carriers and pass it on to woman. you, being a man, cant catch it if you're not already a carrier. Other than that i say do what feels right. Maybe give your neighbor a heads up to see what she thinks then go from there. Never hurts to be up front. if she says she has a problem with it just respect that and look for another if you care about your neighborhood as much as you say you do. Most likely (and not to be stereotypical) if she is a transgender/lesbian, she'll probably be cool with it. most of the "dikes" ive met seem to have a pretty open mind with stuff like this. and your mag is done. XD