Howcome Lee Our Pso DEV has so many Negative reputation?

Tilla Tequila

Because he is such a "Nice guy". :)

" make sure to tell him he is a nice guy when you see him"

To show are love for him.

um, im not too sure about all that... put it this way hes a bit of a tight ass (imo) but at the same time everyones on his case about being an ass hole among other things and yet he still supports pso and updating stuff, pple even steal his work and still releases stuff and to top it all off him releasing things (updated tools etc...) is only usefull to sodaboy really everyone else is just playing arround. That and ive been trolling em a bit (for fun) and havnt got banned thats kinda nice :o. Plz dont ban me :o

Because everyone who hates him where banned by him.

i believe this

as for the disabling quest reward drops wasnt that cronos idea and told lee to make it happen(?) maybe you should be mad at crono for that and yes its very annoying.

ok ok, i am glad he works on pso it is nice. And most the stupid crap on schthack isnt lees fault crono is the one in charge.... i think but best to get it straight from the horses mouth

Edited by Azeras

crono decides what he want's done on schtserv, while i can usually stop some really stupid decisions, I normally just implement what he asks, and take the flak for it, mostly because I have a fairly thick skin.

Btw if you troll me, and i troll back, i really won't ban for that. Doesn't mean other mods won't decide to step in though, actually they should, the whole reason i do nothing is because it involves me.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Lee-hating event: put as many -1 reps to Lee's posts as possible. From 10/01/2013 to 20/01/3013. We'll make the count. hahahahahahahahaha lol

Not serious.

However I don't think that it's as simple as, as yourself and another CERTAIN GM of chtak told me: "It's simply because they were banned by him". And yes Lee, I find that you are so defensive and tight. o.o That person said that it is because you do an ingrateful job. That is still not an excuse to be vulgar as you often are.