Making Dual Birds Bug?

1. I got my Master Raven and Last Swan from Black Paper's Deal 2 quest a few weeks ago. I looked up the requirements to make Dual Birds and i saw that i had all things needed. I have over 210 ata with mag equipped, i am over level 100, and i grinded my Master Raven to +9. The first time i grinded, i didn't just use monogrinders. So i used trigrinders too. When i got it to +9, i tried to make Dual Birds but the "use" option on Last Swan wouldn't appear. I looked on the internet and it said that Master Raven could get glitched if you didn't use only monogrinders. So i got another Master Raven, bought 9 monogrinders from someone for 2pds. And i grinded it. The use option still won't appear and i'm very unhappy at the moment. I've been wanting to make Dual Birds for a while lol.

2. This happened today at 5:15 pm.

3. Guild Card # 42089959

4. Character Slot 3

Either Female or Male, can be made by both a RAmar, a RAmarl, RAcaseal or RAcast.

Edited:

Also Dual Bird needs 220 ATA now, i'm not quite sure if that is the new requirement to form the Dual Bird now,

Edited by Elric