PHANTASYSTARONLINE2

Dao

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o So much triple posting. Yes I am using the English patch and it is working fine, some things aren't English but this is the Jp serv so what do you expect. Honestly, before the English patch, you would have to go back and forth from Bumped.org to PSO2 to translate the quests and menus until you got use to it.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

This will give you the selection of what you can choice if you still need help and if you want to join the guild/team I am in, ask :P (LV 10+ preferably or else there will be more questions then the usual.

ok but im in ship 2 (since thats what bump.org trys to drill into your head) but after i fisnishedthe little tutorial? idk what to do now D:. just roaming around the lobby and looking at all the shops and got lost a few times lo

and ya all the items and such and most of the begining part was in japanese still lol

im guessing creating rooms and stuff like in pso1 isnt the same anymore

Edited by Ynnead

whos on ship 6 :D its not like i got far into it or anything :o also not sure if i should make a ranger or a hunter :o

guess i didnt get the ship 6 memo :'(

Edited by Ynnead

Yeah, I was like WDF, SHIP 6!~ Why.... You can switch classes anytime you want when you talk to the class person that will help you with your skill tree and class change. You also have to get use to everything.

lol ok ill get on ship 6 thens :D

so i made a ranger and then i found a sword and never turned back :D

hm? i was doing a quest to get 100 points and in teh middle of it i ran into some people whats going on D:

Edited by Ynnead

Some quests let you 'team up' with other random parties that are doing the same quest at the same time. However the areas where you can hunt with them are limited. For example, you can only enter boss-battles (the ones at the end of a quest, not the random encounters) with your party.

ohs just got razonde and it just makes me sad

i ahvent done any bosses yet it seems so far the game consists of 5 minute quests lol

oh noes all the ships are unknown D:

Edited by Ynnead

They could just enforce it by blocking outside IP addresses, or banning them.

You could then use a VPN to access it anyway, but that will cost you money. Ultimately, they can combat this too by enforcing a maximum ping limit as well.

EDIT: There is a good chance they won't do anything about it though as those were in the ToS of alpha and beta as well.

Edited by Choko

well if they ip ban couldnt you just proxy past it? oh, well if it was in there before then they problaby won't do anything about it besides maybe banning here and there.

whens the maintenance done? :o also why am i alone in ship 6 :(

and as a side note: wouldn't saying only japan is allowed in japanese kinda deminish its value to everyone else that dosent speak it lol that they are trying to get out in the first place

well they didnt ip block becuase ijust logged in

Edited by Ynnead

Yeah, they didn't do anything.

The VPN I mentioned is the method of "proxying past it", and good luck finding a free one that gives you a Japanese IP address.

Perhaps they have to say that for legal reasons; I'm not sure though, I don't even know my own country's laws when it comes to matters like this. =p