Dark Flow

saifzak2013

Sergio means that if you really had a dark flow you would have more than one picture

u should have 3 pics of any super rare item u have, i take one withj on my character in my bank and me using it. and because u can easyly photoshop a pic i also make a bank video every 2months

hmm i didnt wanna say what happen but u not going to belive what im goin to say yea i lost it in common bank but i wasnt wanna say this u wont belive me

When i was banned i enter my bro laptop, and enter my force account so i enter it in crismas i was banned when crismas came

i played rt with freind

And Got The PGF

with luck cuz they was lag

i put it to common then i made a HU

so its bugged

but i know you wont belive me

so i didnt said the truth

ok let me see if i read this correctly....

so u diddnt want to tell the truth because u diddnt think we would believe u? and then after being banned u played on ur brothers laptop to get a pgf. u got really lucky and got one. u then put that into the bank. then somehow it glitched and u lost it. and then u were banned again?

what i dont get is that u make it sound like it glitched before u made the hunter. so then y does ur hunter have it if it already ''glitched'' in the common. but then in the picture u made it into dark flow and have it on the humar. so y would u put the dark flow back into the common bank if its already on ur humar? also if this is the case that u have been banned twice and somehow unbanned u should be banned again.

Edited by poptart

lol this is just to far .. this topic is driving to no place.

one thing is sure here.. your not getting a DF , i wont even bother to see if this was true or not. and i wont even bother in explain my decision.

second.. .. .. u got unbanned no idea why this happen. we will research this.

topic close.

• Like 3