Dark Flow

saifzak2013

Any admin i got PGF form rt with freind before alot time then i leaved game because i get bored i back to it before weaks and i found it i made Dark Flow (35 HIT) and depsoit it for common bank to my hunter Named (Leo)

from my force that i recreate it wrong it was for my bro i was noob still new to game so recreate the char and here the photo

http://im15.gulfup.com/2012-07-28/1343496216132.bmp

ok well first off this is on another server because leo never had one on this server, which is y hes always trying to get one in the trades section, and secondly hes said before in lobby that he owned a dark flow on another server and wanted to know if he could transfer it to this server.

• Like 3

Hmm first dont lie and secend i have on another server right but i was having here cuz i hunt it with my FO so plz shut up third there i d k i found it in bank so i took it forth yea i was wanting one but yesterday i saw my bank i have dark flow but i put it in common from my FO to HU and the bank hacked so i want one else than it

Idk common always hack with every one -_-

I can just tell you this Leo... your getting your account searched xd.

Edited by Element

dude, no one "just finds" a DF in their inventory. Plus, at the beginning of this post, you were stating that you had found a PGF while doing an RT with a friend and that you used it to make a 35 hit DF(added modesty to not arouse suspicion) because if you had said that you had a 100/0/0/100/55 DF the credibility would just insulting. Also you conviniently deposited such said item in the common bank, which in the past week has caused about a half a dozen item glitches that have indeed cost many players a lot of items....So you also ride the bandwagon to add a little more credibility to your story. Your argument loses all validity on your post from the previous day, which can be seen here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7841-my-trade-list/#entry58359 where you sound pretty desperate to obtain a DF. So the story changed from "i found a PGF and made a DF that i had forgotten about" to "I found a random Dark Flow with 35 hit in my inventory and now its gone but I want it back". Trying to cheat the system is going to get you banned. Everyone else who has a DF, DM or any other highly valuable weapons have obtained them by playing legitimately or by donating. If it was this easy to obtain these things, any idiot would photoshop their inventory and make the GM's give them all sorts of stuff. Its insulting to the GM's and to the community because this makes us know that you think we are stupid. Just saying.

• Like 4

dude, no one "just finds" a DF in their inventory. Plus, at the beginning of this post, you were stating that you had found a PGF while doing an RT with a friend and that you used it to make a 35 hit DF(added modesty to not arouse suspicion) because if you had said that you had a 100/0/0/100/55 DF the credibility would just insulting. Also you conviniently deposited such said item in the common bank, which in the past week has caused about a half a dozen item glitches that have indeed cost many players a lot of items....So you also ride the bandwagon to add a little more credibility to your story. Your argument loses all validity on your post from the previous day, which can be seen here: http://www.phantasys...ist/#entry58359 where you sound pretty desperate to obtain a DF. So the story changed from "i found a PGF and made a DF that i had forgotten about" to "I found a random Dark Flow with 35 hit in my inventory and now its gone but I want it back". Trying to cheat the system is going to get you banned. Everyone else who has a DF, DM or any other highly valuable weapons have obtained them by playing legitimately or by donating. If it was this easy to obtain these things, any idiot would photoshop their inventory and make the GM's give them all sorts of stuff. Its insulting to the GM's and to the community because this makes us know that you think we are stupid. Just saying.

well said