S> Parasitic Gene Flow

Element

Everyone should know how I will obtain this or most of the people (legitly), please put your offers and I will decide a week from now (Wednesday - Thursday) who I will choose from the offer that interests me the most, if no good offers I will not donate for it. Im only posting this to find a good offer I like and then I will get it for you thanks ^_^.

WANTS MOST

Dark Bridge

TJ's Hit%

Photon Spheres

Photon Drops

EDIT: IF YOU DONT WANT A PGF... I CAN GIVE YOU THE 65 DONATION TICKETS TO WHATEVER ITEMS YOU WANT ON DONATION LIST BUT MAIN PRIORITY IS SELLING THE PGF.

Edited by Element
  • Like 2

If you are donating for PGF's then why not making a DB instead of selling PGF's and trying to get a DB??

df 50/0/0/80/50

Have a DF already >.<

TJ's hit %? So you want a wep with zero on everything? lol

Well offer more with it or sphere it to good % to make trade worth it

Good Hit% Good Attribute% and other stuff to throw in the trade

Edited by Element

I'll give DB and 100 pds but for the 65 tickets not the pgf

I want DB but its not anywhere close to worth a PGF >.>... but offer more to the offer please than just 100PD Edited by Element

hahhah So you thing the people is so idiot to give u more than a db for your pgf?...y don't know whats the point of this post. I know is u were a normal person u could make a db with that pgf. Selling a pgf and wanting a db hahahaha is like for a retarded person.

• Like 2

hahhah So you thing the people is so idiot to give u more than a db for your pgf?...y don't know whats the point of this post. I know is u were a normal person u could make a db with that pgf. Selling a pgf and wanting a db hahahaha is like for a retarded person.

Tyvm that wasn't necessary for you to say but mind your own business and dont get mad at me for just selling a PGF, im not only looking for a DB im looking for much more items from peoples offers.

DB is not worth a PGF I want to get that in your head its just a high want for me, so leave me alone and have a nice day thank you.

Edited by Element
  • Like 2

. Not really. DB is worth a lot less than DF or DM, ironically. Also the DB is worth less than the PGF itself. Not realizing that u can get more from a PGF than just a DB "is like for a retarded person". People who have DB have it as a collectible.
  • Like 4

. Not really. DB is worth a lot less than DF or DM, ironically. Also the DB is worth less than the PGF itself. Not realizing that u can get more from a PGF than just a DB "is like for a retarded person". People who have DB have it as a collectible.

TY
  • Like 1