Common Bank Bug = Disaster!

About a few days, I was doing a TTF Run on V.Hard and finished it. I went to go talk to the Lady for the Special reward as soon as i typed in /bank. I didnt know that the screen was frozen and (*I know, i didnt take a freakin picture cause i was in quite a shock*) then the warning box popped up saying that this program is not responding. Then I logged back on and went on my Commons bank to put some rare weapon that i found from doing the TTF run, in there for safe keeping since i didnt want to put it on my character's Bank but as i looked through my collection, I noticed some of my good, and i mean REALLY GOOD stuff had just disappeared. And there was a few xx amount of items in there but i thought that it wouldnt do anything since its just a few. But I Lost my Red Ring, Heavens Striker, Heavens Punisher, Glide Divine, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, my Elenor Mag that I like to Keep hidden, and Wedding Dress. I dont know why, but does the Common Bank bug designates certain items to be gone by itself or what? And believe me, it was Hard getting those. I just didnt want to grab people's attention saying i got this and that. But please Help, all my hard work for those items would have gone to waste :(

Heres the pictures.

pso1342925034.th.png

pso1342925030.th.png

pso1342925025.th.png

pso1342925024.th.png

pso1342925023.th.png

pso1342925022.th.png

pso1342925021.th.png

pso1342925020.th.png

pso1342924986.th.png

Unfortunately, i didnt really pay attention to the % at that time for the weapons since all I cared about was getting the weapon.