Antisocial Countermeasures

Scissors61

Alright I remember this server being less locked and a bit more active. You can see lv200s just chilling outside in the lobby or locking themselves in a room by themselves with a password and all probably soloing for a tjs or something. The games that aren't locked are ones created by lv50s and below. Being less experienced they're sorta forced to play with others. Hell some of those new players beg and are hostile/greedy.

So my suggestion is to create a quest for normal/hardmode only.

Make the very first room a 4 floor switch door(forces players to have a full party).

Make it literally impossible for new players to do on their own(therefore requiring a more experience player to help them out)

Make the exp for this quest really good to encourage new players to run this quest

Quest Ideas

After rooms are cleared and a new one is entered, spawn a megi trap in the room before(this should prevent people from resetting enemy movement)

Part 1: Start in caves 3

4 floor switch door. room after spawn semicircle of lilies backed up by 5 or so grass assassins w/ 1 gizonde trap(low damage; meant for stun). Next room is trigger spawn on the opposite end of the room with 4x4 spawn of 16 red sharks close to the door with a handful of slimes(this should prevent low lvs from killing the sharks with ice spells in fear of splitting too many slimes) and a lily or two in the corner( accidentally hitting the lilies with AoE will cause them to paralyze). Next room is spawn trigger in middle with a double circle of lilies. Next room is Pan arms spam, gibarta trap and laser walls.

Part 2: Mines 1

1 room:Sinow beat hell=good exp

Part 3 Ruins 2

1 room:dark gunners and delsabers everywhere(make room null magic, I know it can be done because its been done before)

Part 4 Ruins 3

Timed Boss Rush. Scripted boxes. Return to town

Part 5 Ruins 1

Timed Berla/Bulclaw rush for extra exp

Have two types of rewards.

Reward 1(meant for new players): scripted boxes like the ones for mines offensive. These should drop something like M&A60vise, doublesaber, frozen shooter, etc. and maybe some cure/status and hp slots

Reward 2(meant for veterans):I have a few ideas for this.

Idea 1:NPC keeps track of how many times you reach the end of the quest. If reached 100 completions of the quest then player is given a photon sphere(basically a pd per run but its devoted to a PS so that the player cant be doing whatever they want with the PD's). If thats too extreme(which it isnt cus thats alot of runs) then give out luck materials per 20 runs or something because those materials cant be found on the server. Whatever you feel like rewarding but it has to be something that vets are willing to run for.

Idea 2:NPC has scripted text to display server's time and date which the player can screenshot. The player can then show the screenshots to a gm. Some scheme as Idea 1 but more complicated.

Idea 3:after completing the quest, the player can exchange 1 secret ticket for 5pds(because seriously, who's gonna collect enough secret tickets to get watever the hell it gets which I dont even know what is)

personnaly I would start much more character in the same order not to stay with a level 200 and to discourage others ... and especially to be less annoying. the problem is common bank !!!

we must correct this problem, is really annoying for start another character, when HH begin all ppl want play with level 200 and is normal, but we cant .... too scared too have ????? in inventory

Luckily we have a good team to put everything in order, but it's still annoying.

Anyway, I think you had a good idea, plus we have DMD working on new quests : ) fun ^^

Edited by Vazerty

hahaha vazerty:P

and i have 8 quests in total now.

but only one is on the server(ma4dmd) and that one is not that great.

my pride and joy is my new RT i did,but i doubt larva will put it up(500+ enemies for the quest)

i have it on my test server if u wanna check it out.

pm me for info,i dont wanna advertise here,i respect other servers:)

I also thought the quest "military strike back", is a good quest in ep2, maybe one day we will again to try it

Now I do not think a quest to be added without thinking, it may at any affect server market.

To me your quests are good (and yet so far I've only seen the existing quests with monsters to add or remove here and there), but this will make obsolete the other quest, keep a good compromise for all the quests are interesting in hunting rare item. I do not think the goal is that all players play in your quests and not in others. In this case it would change the drop rate ... it's not very cool. we must not forget the beginners

But it's true that doing quests with lots of monsters is fun, but it may be you must keep it there for special event (DMD Event xD)

just my opinion xD

Edited by Vazerty