A new quest I thought to Add

Red Devil

I think the PSO TTF Is COOL BEcause so much enemies But.....Only 1 boss ...HOWCOME why make the area so tough to get through when you can make the BOSS HARD TO GET THROUGH AS WELL

SOO My Point is So many ENEMIES But Only 1 Boss It Doesnt make any Sense...

Well Check what i have in mind to Fix that

MY 1st Idea HAving 2 Sil Dragon

In the beginning after warping You will appear in the MIDDLE

2 Sil Dragon will fly towards Front & BACK

MY IDEA 2 was adding

TWO DA RA LIE in CAVE TWO Swimming Da Ra Lie On Both Side

ANd my 3rd Idea was having to Vol Opt 2

After beating Vol Opt 2 Another Vol Opt 2 join the Battle

My Fourth and Final Idea IS Falz Third form You will Face 2 Dark Falz :)

THANKS HOPE THIS DRAWS a Lot of attention TO People Who enjoys PSO CHALLENGES!

AND I HOPE THIS CAN BE BE Approve!!! (Because want to make a quest challenging)

My reason For thinking about this idea because....

(My 1st reasons is Because PSO TTF It is Still Too easy)

(MY 2nd reason Is For the Challenges For Pro Players WHo Loves to experience Extreme Quest)

(My 3rd Reason Is For People who gets on Pso [ultima])

(My 4th Reason Is To help this server to have More FUN IN IT Besides Drama)

(My 5th Reason and also Final It will be a Real Challenge Remake For PSO TTF) Hopefully this Gets Approved

I KNOW this Will Need a Lot Of Going through Programs And Changing But ITS Worth it ^^

I willing to donate if any Of the [ultima] Gm Make this Happens

Edited by Red Devil
  • Like 1

Really if this replaces the current ultima ttf then I think its stupid. Because I like being able to hunt monsters through ttf ultima or just being able to have the nice surprise of hey a pair of hit vises droped or something that you normal don't see.

Really if this replaces the current ultima ttf then I think its stupid. Because I like being able to hunt monsters through ttf ultima or just being able to have the nice surprise of hey a pair of hit vises droped or something that you normal don't see.

ITS OKAY MAN Guess what only pro player wants to Play and they dont care about drops Like Guilty lights or dragon slayer or justy or craps......Seriously u want drops from enemies that Drops Common

If u talkin about Gran sorcer or bringer U Can Hunt At Path of Salvation QUEST seriously dude about 1 complain so Far THANKS

But the ADMIN is gonna approve it

AND PLUES didnt need you to make bad comments about POST

WHY be rude and Comment That this topic is stupid for............Thats not COOL and not acceptable THIS server cannot take any more BAD things...

well,i tried your idea out on ep2,and 2 gal gryhpons was an insane fight.

2 barba rays was pointless because of the lag it caused(sega coded him and de rol le horribly)

i made 3 gol dragons and holy shit it got scary when they turned into 9:P

and 2 olgas don't work,they aren't both at the same time.

i assume that ep1 will work the same.

a retrevial quest i just did has 4 dragons at the end of forest.

it lags a bit,but is worth the fight once all 4 sepereate when they go underneath.

i don't see why any server hasn't even tried this before.

well,i tried your idea out on ep2,and 2 gal gryhpons was an insane fight.

2 barba rays was pointless because of the lag it caused(sega coded him and de rol le horribly)

i made 3 gol dragons and holy shit it got scary when they turned into 9:P

and 2 olgas don't work,they aren't both at the same time.

i assume that ep1 will work the same.

a retrevial quest i just did has 4 dragons at the end of forest.

it lags a bit,but is worth the fight once all 4 sepereate when they go underneath.

i don't see why any server hasn't even tried this before.

OKAY then dont play the quest then........MY CPU RUNS JUST NORMAL not even a lag :)

Because when you use multiple bosses it destabilises the game, every slot above slot 1 becomes prone to d/c / fsod due to the memory issues caused.

Bosses also have issues with death animations that, when they overlap they have a fairly decent chance of crashing the client.

The only instant of a multiple boss I have ever used personally publically that is stable appears in the fixed version of anh on schtserv, 2 Gal gryphon are spawened in waves with enough delay on the wave time to avoid the animation death sequence crash. When this was applied in multiplay with 4 players, the sheer weight of monsters in the quest + the extra boss was too much, players 2-4 d/c'd with 90% frequency (of 1 not all), and so that was removed from the msb fixed version.

Multiple stage bosses do not work when more then 1 is spawned.

Animated stage bosses, with scripted endings example de rol lee do not work correctly when more then 1 is spawned.

Oh and I know what i'm talking about.

• Like 1

Because when you use multiple bosses it destabilises the game, every slot above slot 1 becomes prone to d/c / fsod due to the memory issues caused.

Bosses also have issues with death animations that, when they overlap they have a fairly decent chance of crashing the client.

The only instant of a multiple boss I have ever used personally publically that is stable appears in the fixed version of anh on schtserv, 2 Gal gryphon are spawened in waves with enough delay on the wave time to avoid the animation death sequence crash. When this was applied in multiplay with 4 players, the sheer weight of monsters in the quest + the extra boss was too much, players 2-4 d/c'd with 90% frequency (of 1 not all), and so that was removed from the msb fixed version.

Multiple stage bosses do not work when more then 1 is spawned.

Animated stage bosses, with scripted endings example de rol lee do not work correctly when more then 1 is spawned.

Oh and I know what i'm talking about.

never said u didn't know what you're talking about lee.....

but i have already tested it on my teth server(with four people in the quest)and no one has had d/c issues(no idea why you are getting them).

we had 3 gol dragons spawn into 9,no "destabilization" or anything like that.

they also have all died at different times,the only down side is that you're stuck in the cinema and cant see what the hell ur doing when one dragon dies.

other than that,i have no idea what youre talking about.

my quest (RT by DMD) has like 500+ monsters and multiple bosses...i have had no desync or disconnection issues at all,whether i am host or not.

i understand the multiple stage bosses(ex. olga flow) don't work and like i said,i don't even wanna try barba or de rol,cuz i lag bad as is:P

but i'll take your word on that anyway:)

i myself absolutely LOVE fighting two gal gryphons(especially when someone jellens them:P)and have had no issues at all.

i'll have a thinned out version of my quest up here soon so lee can tear it a new ass.

i put too many baranz in spaceship....needs fixin and testing before i even think of posting it.

you should gimme some of your time lee,i'd like to actually conversate a bit with you...maybe bounce ideas off each other.

hell,maybe i can even get you to try out my ship:)

i'd just post what modifications we have done here,but i don't wanna "advertise" what we have done out of respect for other servers:)

let's just say me and my boy went nuts once we figured out weapon/sheild/armor/unit modifications and qedit:)

I doubt your testing even holds a candle to the extended stress testing we did when developing the quest editor, so excuse me while I say you're full of shit when you say player's 2-4 never d/ced / crashed. Anyway badly editing rt lol.....

they also have all died at different time

that's nice, try killing them together and watch pso freak out and the client go boom when the cutscenes overlap.

Anyway if you knew anything about the quest editor, you would know that you can get around some limitations of multi stage bosses by using repeated stages if you wanted to. Not that this does wonders for the pso quest buffers either.

i'd just post what modifications we have done here,but i don't wanna "advertise" what we have done out of respect for other servers:)

let's just say me and my boy went nuts once we figured out weapon/sheild/armor/unit modifications and qedit:)

I'm sure I can guess since most of the modifications where probably done with tools i either programed or had a hand in anyway. That being said I can do more ;)

newweaponssofun.pngnewitemst.png

pso1335056805.png

Please note I'm not advertising anything here, well except the existance of my own tools and what they are able to do.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

hmmm....the cutscenes dont overlap...once u kill one then the next,it just looks like the cutscene repeats..but what do i know?

i am impressed i gotta say that you found a way to actually add new weapons into the code,but imo,there's tons of weapons already that need makeovers.

also we know how to create units too....(state/maintenance:)

though have no idea what the hell a quantum booster could be used for,but if u found a way to fuse parts and weaps together to make new weaps,then i'm really impressed.

i wasn't saying you don't know your shit lee....but me and 2 other people just ran my "badly edited" RT and none of us crashed or desynced or anything.

Finished the quest too:) Only about 45 total deaths throughout the whole thing.

2 gal gryphons at once is still epic...and i'm not too stoked about 3 gol dragons...though it fits the quest:)

i turned the spaceship into a gauntlet and removed all the doors so people can try to run thru it...hehehehe

i was also suprised at myself....no glitched enemies,no missing enemies in spawns,no enemies in floors or ceilings.

the more and more i edit quests,the more mature they become and become less monster spammy and more methodical.

can i send ya my RT and u check it out?i'd honestly like your opinion.

:onion-head83: <----i want you to do that to it:P

to be honest im sick of edited quest.

any one can open the dam qedit and just add monsters to the dam maps.. im sick of people who just edit and eedit other quests.

one of the reasons i do like @Rika quests is because they are unique not just a edited version of others quest.

and DMD come one just becuase you edited the cure/poison so it can work as state/maintenance dont mean you can actually create unites.

about the multiple bosses , what lee says is true, probably you are not presenting this issue becauase your hosting the server in LAN., try to do this

with users around the world, while the ship is serving more then 20 users that would be a problem.

thats why i dont use multiple bosses, was asked before and the problem that lee mentioned happened then i remove the extra bosses.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

why would i want to create a new slot for state/maintenance when i can just take out a useless unit that no one ever uses?

and i just learned qedit less than a month ago.....i been using rika's tutorials to learn....you sound like lee there a bit larva.

how am i supposed to learn qedit without editing some quests that i already know and am familiar with?

if i had a year under my belt with qedit,i can understand if u were bothered that i was still editing quests...but it's been less than a month and i have learned 90% of it thru trial and error.

i remember when u were a noob larva,asking simple questions on pioneer2.net that i figured out on my own,so don't accuse me of being lazy with my quest work and server.

i'm only a month in,so give me some slack.

i am open minded,and i don't shut people down for trying,that's lee's job....i expected more from you larva.

i am dissapointed.