Selling Dark flow to best offer(if pleased)

hidden

My dark flow has stats 0/0/0/10/50

50hit.

Item's i'm looking for are Heavenly resists , Adapts, Pd's, Photon sphere's, Heaven punisher, RR maxed,

Item's i want the most are

Tjs hit

HANDGUN GUILD

GUILD MILLA

WEDDING DRESS

yup so that's it offer it up. make combo's of the item's or maybe you have something i didn't list that might bring my attention. so ok.

i offer, heaven punisher, 20 pds, daylight scar 30hit, lk38 combat, aura frame 4 slots, double cannon, demolition comet 35hit, heavenly/battle, standstill shield, yata shield, lvl120 Rati, s-reds blades, hero/ability, chain sawd 35 hit,10 hp mats, 10 def mats, 10 mind mats, 10 eva mats, cell of mag 502. Message me if you are interested

i offer, heaven punisher, 20 pds, daylight scar 30hit, lk38 combat, aura frame 4 slots, double cannon, demolition comet 35hit, heavenly/battle, standstill shield, yata shield, lvl120 Rati, s-reds blades, hero/ability, chain sawd 35 hit,10 hp mats, 10 def mats, 10 mind mats, 10 eva mats, cell of mag 502. Message me if you are interested

I'll also add in another hero/ability and a cent/abilityx2, parts of robochao and cannon rougue

i offer an excal 50 hit

*oh and nimrod hero/ability has 0 value, a heavenly/ability is a step down from centurion/ability and your first offer has a value of 50-60 pd at most

Edited by Dizzak420

So ill add a non maxed RR. To that offer.

So my revised offer is RR, Heaven Punisher, Chain Sawd 35 hit, Daylight Scar 30hit, cent/abilityx2, aura frame 4 slot, double cannon, L&K 38 Combat, Cannon Rougue, S-Red's Blades, Demolition Comet 35hit, Stanstill Shield, Yata Shield, cell of mag 502, parts of robochao, heavenly/battlex2, lvl 200 agyasta with twins and the 20 pds.