PSO2 Beta Translation

Veriemas

This is for anyone who is in the PSO2 Beta. It is a english translation patch for the beta but is only about 30% translated but its still better then staring at Japanese confused all day of what everything means xD

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_closed_beta/translation/pso2_closedbeta_text.rar

You will have to manually put the files in by extracting the .rar files and dropping them into the right folder.

1) Download the .rar file and open it.

2) Go into C:\Program Files\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 \pso2_bin\data\win32 (unless you specifically saved it elsewhere) and move and replace the files from the .rar to this folder. (It is always a good idea to back up original files.)

3) Launch the Beta client and go online. Voila! Most text has been translated.

Drpariolo give us the link of the file. He did not translated.

Edited by Larva
new patch translating 50%
  • Like 3

I'm in the beta, was in the alpha aswell. However chrome is telling me that the download link for the downloader is broken, anyone know why?

it worked fine with me, try a different webrowser

i updated the download link with the new release of the patch, this will translate the main menus of the game. fully compatible with the new client.

and tranlating the client to a 50 to 60%

• Like 1