Dao's Trade List

Dao

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Many PD's u want for the MM? ( also i can make good mags just takes time and depends on what your looking for )

Offer for MM and I have a Dragon scale cell so can you help me make one for power.

depends on the PB's u want really... i have a 44 150 6 0 kama.. if ur interested, but if your lookin for 170+ power.. i can look at charts and see if how it is for lvling.. but (back to first part of what i said), and ehh... ill pass on the MM then, i dont have that many PD's atm >.<

lol ok, first part, thats fine, tell me if your ready if ever and for the mag, can you please look at the charts? if there is no way, then nevermind. also if you can make a 170+ pow mag, ill give you the scale and pay you 20 PDs when you done.

okay, i looked at charts, and it wont be hard at all, will take some time, but i can do it, I'll need the Dragon Scale when it hits 50, then when i get it 200 the pd's, :) , it'll be 10 def 172 pow 18 dex 0 mind, PB's Estila Pilla Golla

- just an idea, but instead of paying me 20 pds, we can do a deal for MM, i pay you 20pds + make the mag? if not ill still do the mag for the 20 pds -

Edited by THBlackie

Ok, PM me when your ready.

-For the idea, that is fine. The mag and 20 PDs for MM. Tell me when your ready. :)

Edited by Dao