Msg to pop and gizzle

Pop I need my rr back tonight gizzle I also need my 2 cents back tonight if you don't see me online give them to clown or pain12 pls Ty and anyone who reads this post bug the shizz out of them I NEED THAT STUFF TONIGHT

Wow sheldma u must be stupid u posting here already proves my method is more useful. I'll explain below

Ty mio I've tried that he hasn't been on while I've been on for the last 3 days.

Now to clarify why I use this method instead of a private msg because this is a forum and there's always going to be randoms who check post even if they don't apply to them -.- like so. So while I'm busy at work the same randoms who usually troll. The forums and lobby all day will say hey Khi needs his equipment back Ty for reading my post and happy pgf hunting to all if it starts at 12:00 on the dot

"I'm just saying" smh u brought that on yourself

English section>phantasy star online bb general

Quick description of this sub section:Phantasy Star Online BB General

General Chat about PsOBB game, in game, players.

I will let common sense take over from here

Ty for relaying my msg sheldma

Pop I need my rr back tonight gizzle I also need my 2 cents back tonight if you don't see me online give them to clown or pain12 pls Ty and anyone who reads this post bug the shizz out of them I NEED THAT STUFF TONIGHT

LOL actually i found really funny the theory an more funny that it worked for him , xD .. smart move hahahah.

the other way if you send a pm the person can just ignore you :D ..

good luck with those items.