CANT LOGIN VERY ODD

Im not sure last time i log in was on the 21 WHERE PSO UPDATE LIKE THE RED BAR AND BLUE BAR UPDATE

THEN WHEN I RE-LOG IN IT says 903 service could be on maintence FOREVER I have no idea I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING EVERYTHING JUST HAPPEN TO NOT WORK AFTER PSO UPDATE.......................................................>.>

PATCh SERVER CONNECTION FAIL (no903)

IONO its been 2 days i havent PLAYED

MY internet connection is excellent and Youtube GOOGLE CHROME EVERYTHINGS WORKS FINE:) Internet fast But NO PSO.........>.>

WHAt WAS THE PSO UPDATE FOR???? Did i need to install a patch or something

IF SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME gET BACK On Pso I will grant you something VERy VERY GOOD IN P.S.O

I AM bEGGING FOR ANYONES HELP T_T Y_Y

ok i guess the update didn't download correctly , in your folder game if you have two files named PsOBB, one should be the exe file and another that is not the exe.

erase both.

.- then from the patch 2.7 that is to download extract the PsOBB.exe in to the directory of the game. then run the game again trough online.exe it will update again. hope this solves your problem

• Like 1

Ive experienced the same thing. did the patch keep downloading when you got on, or did it never goto your character page? If the patch keeps downs loading when you try to get on , goto your C drive , then click your pso folder, then click psobb. If the page right before you can see your chacters keeps loading try using the psobb . If you are experiencing these problems then thier might be a glitch with window 7 computers. try these steps

ok i guess the update didn't download correctly , in your folder game if you have two files named PsOBB, one should be the exe file and another that is not the exe.

erase both.

.- then from the patch 2.7 that is to download extract the PsOBB.exe in to the directory of the game. then run the game again trough online.exe it will update again. hope this solves your problem

erase both.

IT DIDNT work either....IONO if i was doing it right either rofl