Im trading 3 seal away

Red Devil

One, it's not an armor, but a shield.

Two, there's something in the wind about this shield, when you see it's price in $ here on Ultima. On shthack there are a very very few, and they boost RA techs by 50%, making it quite a great shield for forces indeed. Here it merely boosts Razonde by 30%. A friend of mine made a post about it. So it's a bit like the Solferino here (and, i might add, the L&K38, the Dark Flown, the Dark Meteor, and a few others): not working as it's supposed to.

It is indeed rare, but not as useful as some other shields. There are just a handful of circumstances where it is most appropriate; namely thanks to his all resistances +33% feature. Then again, it is quite a beautiful and impressive-looking piece of equipment.

P.S.: I would like to know what Sega had decided to give this shield as special abilities. Somebody please give this piece of information.

One, it's not an armor, but a shield.

Two, there's something in the wind about this shield, when you see it's price in $ here on Ultima. On shthack there are a very very few, and they boost RA techs by 50%, making it quite a great shield for forces indeed. Here it merely boosts Razonde by 30%. A friend of mine made a post about it. So it's a bit like the Solferino here (and, i might add, the L&K38, the Dark Flown, the Dark Meteor, and a few others): not working as it's supposed to.

It is indeed rare, but not as useful as some other shields. There are just a handful of circumstances where it is most appropriate; namely thanks to his all resistances +33% feature. Then again, it is quite a beautiful and impressive-looking piece of equipment.

P.S.: I would like to know what Sega had decided to give this shield as special abilities. Somebody please give this piece of information.

I believe so its still have its special

Lets clear things up a bit :

Pro's :

It is rare as you can only get it through donating

It has extremely good resistances ( only godshields are better)

It looks pretty nice

It boosts RAzonde with 30%

Con's :

It's other defensive stats are very weak (you can already equip it at lvl 37 if'm not mistaking)

It takes up a shieldslot, wich makes you unable to wear merges or a RR

other shields who are more easy to obtain offer better defence in general (like FTD)

Conclusion :

It's a good nice shield, but imo overrated with its current abillity's

Edited by chuk

To add a few things:

_Actually it's Gods Shield Kouryu (all resistances +40, only on the japanese server normally) that's better than 3 seals in terms of resistances (all +33 for Three Seals); the other God's Shields don't compare.

_Sometimes you can also get is through mini-events here.

_You can equip it from lv33

_It has a specal feature that makes you totally invulnerable to physical attacks at times, randomly. I don't think it ever works against set damage and magical attacks. It has a small percentage of chance to do it, is unreliable, and hardly compensates the low defensive ability of the shield (DFP +33)

To sum it up my humble way, if I may: equip it when razonde is most appropriate and switch to some other merge if another spell is more à propos, or Red Ring if you want to use physical weapons and need more accuracy, or De Rol Le shield if really you want DFP.

Edited by shion255

To add a few things:

_Actually it's Gods Shield Kouryu (all resistances +40, only on the japanese server normally) that's better than 3 seals in terms of resistances (all +33 for Three Seals); the other God's Shields don't compare.

_Sometimes you can also get is through mini-events here.

_You can equip it from lv33

_It has a specal feature that makes you totally invulnerable to physical attacks at times, randomly. I don't think it ever works against set damage and magical attacks. It has a small percentage of chance to do it, is unreliable, and hardly compensates the low defensive ability of the shield (DFP +33)

To sum it up my humble way, if I may: equip it when razonde is most appropriate and switch to some other merge if another spell is more à propos, or Red Ring if you want to use physical weapons and need more accuracy, or De Rol Le shield if really you want DFP.

Forgot to mention that, but so does the FTD, so it's not unique to 3 seals and as you said, unreliable. Only place I used it was in the dark falz fights on my FOnewearl along with some ADEPTS to survive the second form more easy.