DIBIS SABER

Well after playtesting, It's a really good weapon for bosses I'll give it that. sucks that it can only have 1 target but the damage output is very good! (1300-1500 by zerking)

it's a shame I'll have to give it to Larva back >_< I wanna keep it >o<

hmm I'd give sesi's excal , LK38 and around 30 pd's for it, sounds fair enough....

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

apparently he's gonna use the long-ish lame d model for it.

but it still only targets 1 enemy at a time.... but it sure is handy with bosses

so how r new weaponz made.? like do u choose a model nd just replace it.? or u kan create a whole entire new weapon from skratch

Well I believe first the beta was made using a custom S-RANK but later I think larva is replacing an existing weapon over this one

well I'm not sure how exactly he only told me the easy to understand part XD

man... I'm DYING to know who's gonna drop it.

Well I believe first the beta was made using a custom S-RANK but later I think larva is replacing an existing weapon over this one

well I'm not sure how exactly he only told me the easy to understand part XD

man... I'm DYING to know who's gonna drop it.

soundz awsome.! Mmm i dont think like who shud drop it but like kill certain bossez to get a ticket to then fight a super ultimate boss for the drop.? but the drops will be random as well. or i need to explain more

Ohya that thing's gonna be great. I'm willing to trade my dark flow and tjs for it. Did you ask Larva about the drop being set for pinkal ID only? Also FOnewearls, HUcasts and HUnewearls should be the only ones able to equip it.

Edited by goldenbubu