Psycho Wand

Psyco wand : mil lyly 1/205 with purplenum

Edited by Ozkar5

Psyco wand : mil lyly 1/205 with purplenum

The droprate is actually higher, sinds ultima has alot of rare monster events.

I believe it is more like 1/4000 from mil lilly, not sure though.

over 4000? no way, im pretty sure that its 1/206-333 mil lilies

you know, only because you kill a certain number X of monsters, it doesnt mean that it will drop that item after you killing that quantity, its like a Roulette, you must count with luck also, its the same thing if you drop a lame 'd argent in your first dorphon, or if you kill over 10k darkfallz to get a redring .-.

Well, I know the droprate of HP and Pwand have been raised.

One of the mods (choko i think) posted the droprate of those items, and it wasn't anywhere close to 1/205 - 333.

I can't find the post though...

over 4000? no way, im pretty sure that its 1/206-333 mil lilies

you know, only because you kill a certain number X of monsters, it doesnt mean that it will drop that item after you killing that quantity, its like a Roulette, you must count with luck also, its the same thing if you drop a lame 'd argent in your first dorphon, or if you kill over 10k darkfallz to get a redring .-.

We'd all have one for each hand and four as legs for the coffee table XD I'm sure it's a lot higher than that. Speaking of which, I haven't met anyone ingame that has actually found one. Most of the people I've talked to that have one ether donated or got one through a trade...

I'll just say that I ran max attack several times during a rare monster event and I don't think I ever found one in it.

After that I started running the caves questless and had much better luck.

Hmm, yeah XD That's what I was trying to get at. It might be that some of these quests are glitched for some specific drops - like today's rate for example. I think I'll stick to regular cave runs from now on. Anyway, thanks for the reply. :)