An odd request.

Ok well this IS PSO realated, but ti's not what you'd expect to hear from me....

well here goes....

ok I need two 2D sprites,

these are olga flow in his 2 phases, I tried google but I only found 2 very distorted 2D ones.

I need a clear sprite (possibly BMP) for him

also I'm gonna need the specific sfx, where olga suppoedly "talks" (the inaudible garbled speech in-game)

I know this request sounds odd, but if someone provides me with these, believe me it will be worth it ;)

Your probably just gonna have to do with a bmp file of olga....that would be easy to get. As far as the sound the only thing i could do for you would be to record it with Fraps and see if I could extract the sound file from it.

You're probably wondering what I'm up to. well since I use RPG maker XP. it IS possible for me to replicate quests

but in 2D rather than 3D.

thanks to some friends, I've managed to get ahold of a BG scroll script that let's me almost exactly replicate the olga flow

battle from a 2D perspective, including the dynamic elevator effect.

If I can get ahold of these 2 sprites and the sfx, I'll be able to replicate the seabed in beautiful 2D :)

it's far toob big and high resoluted T_T

it would have to be an upside down olga flow phase 1 sprite, then a normal 2nd phase one.

I'll start eventually mapping the seabed, and fix some last moment glitches on the elevator battle

UPDATE: I got the elevator battle background fully working. I'd post a pic, but you wouldn't see the motion sadly.

all I'm missing is the sfx and the 2 sprites, and to build the 2D seabed itself.

but the specific battle is 80% coded already

UPDATE: I got the elevator battle background fully working. I'd post a pic, but you wouldn't see the motion sadly.

all I'm missing is the sfx and the 2 sprites, and to build the 2D seabed itself.

but the specific battle is 80% coded already

question... for what is all this? lol what are you planing?

Ok so aside from playing PSO, I'm making my own non related to pso (yet....) 2D. RPG.

The game's name (to all of you who haven't played a demo yet)

"Sesilou into the World!"

at one point of my game, I award the player with special sidequests that take them into nostalgic areas

some redone in 2D. as you may have noticed. I'm planning in remaking PSO's lower seabed area in a very

nice 2D perspecitve,

to add nostalgia and realism to the sidequest, I'm trying to replicate the ENTIRE olga flow battle in a 2D form

both phases included. (.....and with a certain twist or two of my own ;) )

if all goes well I might as well make the entire RT in 2D eventually.....

I still don't want to release screenshots until it looks similar to what you play in the 3D PSO but I promise you

I'll soon release a new demo with my "seabed" sidequest included :)

that's why I need the 2 pics/sprites for olga flow and his garbled sfx.

ON A SIDENOTE:

To all of you haters out there that would probably flame me for making such a claim and possibly not release it well I got news for ya... 1) this IS possible to do, I have replicated and released a similar quest to ragol's forest fire in 2D,

and 2) this is NOT vaporware, I do not charge to play either, after all this is a free game I'm making with the help from others

the fact that I'm putting PSO and other game references is simply as a homage to those good games,

so if you're only here to get a bite out of me, well can it and go home!

and well. this is still a WIP. pics comming soon I hope

• Like 1

What are you exactly asking? sprites?

Are you requesting the textures of olga or just a plain screenshot of olga?

As for sounds, you'll have to search wich sound belong to olga flow's voice, i'm not in the mood to pick them 1 by 1. :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9PBWUUDB

inb4censorship

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

you have my deepest thanks K_I_R_E_E_K

oh and by the way.... I finally managed to find a decent olga flow sprite, phase 1 is almost done :)

I'm currently working on Olga's signature green beam (something not that hard to sprite thankfully XD)

EDIT: Here's a pic of my playtest ;)

1iii9v.jpg

It's not the definite one, but it's how this thing's coming up.

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
HER
  • Like 2