I Noticed?

Hey, i noticed somthing, well i live at 2 houses basicly and my parrents are divorced, topics i made at my dads hours wont let me edit it on a different computer/maybe IP Adress. So if a GM or anyone help me edit? i needed to update my tradelist but no Edit butten, even if i move the mouse over it only thing that will pop up is Report, MuliQuote, Quote. thats it? maybe Larva will let me acsess 2 IP adress to edit it or somthing? not sure what i can really do? thanks for reading

If you log in on your account, your IP shouldn't matter.

But if you don't log in, you will be a guest and cannot edit or see some posts.

but i always log into it before i ever look t my own topics. i can still Edit the posts i make but seems like it wont work still for the Topics i make

I don't understand what you say, can you rephrase?

The post that starts the topic he can not edit. His other posts on the topic can not be edited.

Hes logged in and everything but just cant edit the post that started the topic at one of the IP addresses.

Im back at my dads house where i made the topic for my tradelist, i can edit it here but i couldnt at my moms house. i also made this topic at my moms house but now i can edit it at my dads house, ill try a few thing and try to fix it myself