Drop then no pick up bug :Please Read: valuBLES :FIX:

I was going to make a new character so i dropped some stuff to transfer to it then i could not pick them up

and they were very valuable. i have screenshots this happened at about 8:00 AM to your time anyway. my time would me about 12:00 PM it happened at Tuesday the 9th of August i hope i get roll back soon thank you. and i confirmed with the person i gave the items to and he just was able to grab my mag and slots my guild card is 42017014 and first slot i happened in .-. hope will be fixed :onion-head11::onion-head80:

pso1312906634.jpgpso1312906606.jpgpso1312906591.jpg

There are only a few reasons why you could not pick up a item.

Error No100 disconnected.

Someone picked up the items and the items on the ground turned into "ghost items"

Your inventory was full.

To me it looks more like someone ran in took the items and left.

Just went into the room that he has with the bugged items. It kinda looks like its the ghost bug and someone took the items and took off.

Edited by Veriemas

besides when bugged and when took

the people never ran of they're were only 2 people in the room at the time

and i have dem guild cards so no they did not take and run of

demaciados items en el suelo, hay un límite .. además no se hacen rollback por este tipo de cosas.

Como sugerencia, cuando sea asi de masivo el trade .. lo mejor sería con un gm presente ... para evitar este tipo de cosas ..

EDITED por serverus jejej lo siento oficina creo el no sabe español

to many items on the flor, there is a limit .... we dontdo roll back for this case.

like a suggestion, when u made a masive trade.. is better u call a GM... for avoid this things happen

Edited by serverus
  • 1 month later...