an opinion

serverus

grants zalure and megid boosts are fine then :D, but i'd still like to change the special to Divine Punishement. I had run the idea by azami if gil-gael equipped the special would change to Divine Punishment. Maybe the special without Gil would be Grants, Megid, Resta, or Anti.

Edited by shadowxz1

Since the 3 techs thing is true, then the special is the only thing you can do. I like the Anti special, or Divine Punishment. OR (dunno if you can do this) maybe if Gil-Gael is equipped then the special becomes Divine Punishment (like HS, and how Moro affects tension blaster?)

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone.

Sorry if my English is not so extense.

Dark Bridge Grants bonus is inferior than Mercurius Rod.

In my opinion Megid is not a common spell to kill enemies. I ussually go Foie, Zonde, Barta type techniques.

FOrces are intended to make spells. From what I see here is that Dark Flow & Dark Meteor are killing machines (included Bosses).

So why not make it a great weapon against bosses. The best technique for bosses is Simple Techs (some exceptions like Dal Ra Lie, Barba Ray, etc) if i am correct (Example Foie vs Sil dragon greater than RAfoie)

A good boost for Simple Techs (40-50%) + TP Reduction will make it a tempting option for FOrces.

Using as reference for the Simple Tech Bonus (Club Laconium 40% Foie, Mace Adaman 40% Barta, Club Zumiuran 40% Zonde). And as special of this weapon maybe something based in Techniques. Or nullifying randomly enemy techniques or hits.

Well this is my opinion about giving a great bonus for Dark Bridge and making this Dark weapon more desirable for players. Have a nice day