Some Questions around the Server :)

Mockusmax

So hi there its Mockusmax again :)

I dont know if this is the right section, but it seems best for me.

So first of all i would like to know the Stats of this Server (droprates,exp) because i dont seem to find them and what i find doesnt seem up to date, and i wont get any answers. And which dropcharts apply here and where can i find them?

Besides that i would like to suggest the following. When there is a technical Issue, an EXP Event or a Dropevent could you please post it in the Forum ? It would be good to know this kind of stuff because when i get an error message when iam logging in i dont know if its a server problem or something wrong with me. the Text when you log on to the server doesnt seem up to date as well.

I hope my poor english is understandable at all if something is not clear just say so and i try to be more specific or write it down another way.

So long and tyvm Mockusmax

Edited by Mockusmax

So hi there its Mockusmax again :)

I dont know if this is the right section, but it seems best for me.

So first of all i would like to know the Stats of this Server (droprates,exp) because i dont seem to find them and what i find doesnt seem up to date, and i wont get any answers. And which dropcharts apply here and where can i find them?

Besides that i would like to suggest the following. When there is a technical Issue, an EXP Event or a Dropevent could you please post it in the Forum ? It would be good to know this kind of stuff because when i get an error message when iam logging in i dont know if its a server problem or something wrong with me. the Text when you log on to the server doesnt seem up to date as well.

I hope my poor english is understandable at all if something is not clear just say so and i try to be more specific or write it down another way.

So long and tyvm Mockusmax

As far as drop rates go for this server you can go to PSOW to find out what drops what. Most of the drops here are the same as the Sega server was. Not many drops have been altered. For Shambertin, you can find the drops here "Shambertin Drops".

Exp rates on this server is 3x normal. Making leveling faster and easier although exp for the server is also raised so that events here (such as exp event) are still very useful.

If you ever run into an issue logging in where it says server is full try to log in again. If you get Error No903 the server is down. Typically you can just check the Shoutbox to see if there are any issues with the server being down so there is no need to check for a post on it or make a post. Most of the time if there is an issue the shoutbox is flooded with people so all you have to do is just ask.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. See ya in game :D

• Like 1

Thank you verymuch Veriemas =)

So the Drops werent altered at all? Because i read they were doubled like normal 1/64 ->ultumae 1/128

Okay as for the Serverdowns you are absolutely right with the shoutbox did not think of that ty :)

Yeah well the PSO-World Dropcharts doesnt seem to apply for some EP4 stuff lie Whitill->very hard->Dorphon eclair->>Heavenly/arm

we hunted it and got vivienne =O

But well you really did help me!

hso long

Thank you verymuch Veriemas =)

So the Drops werent altered at all? Because i read they were doubled like normal 1/64 ->ultumae 1/128

Okay as for the Serverdowns you are absolutely right with the shoutbox did not think of that ty :)

Yeah well the PSO-World Dropcharts doesnt seem to apply for some EP4 stuff lie Whitill->very hard->Dorphon eclair->>Heavenly/arm

we hunted it and got vivienne =O

But well you really did help me!

hso long

Some of the drop rates where altered but its just a general to tell you what drops that item. For the most part PSOW is correct. There is no actual drop chart for this server specifically that I am aware of.

Are you sure the drop was not from a Pazuzu because they drop Vivienne from Whitill? The episode 4 drop charts are not accurate for pso world. The rest of the episodes are accurate though.

This is a more accurate drop chart for Episode 4 (although no % for drops) http://www.schtserv.com/ep4drop.html

There is probably a better chart and I just have not found it yet.

Good luck :P

heres a good list of popular hunting plus the quests

Heaven Punisher(HP):Blufull:EP1:Ultimate:Hildetorr(rare):"Wrath of the Forest" Category:Ultima

Heaven Striker(HS):Purplenum:EP4:Ultimate:Pyro Goran:"War of Limits 4" Category:Extermination

Frozen Shooter:Greenill:EP1:Ultimate:Hildeblue(rare):"Forest Offensive" Category:Ultima(?)

Cannon Rouge:Greenill:EP4:Ultimate:Dorphon Eclair:"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) 3rd version

Glide Divine:EP4:Whitill(?):Very Hard:Sand Rappy:"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) 1st version

Tyrell's Parasol:Any ID:EP4:Hard:Kondrieu:"Point of Disaster" Category:Ultima

Magic Rock Moola:Bluefull:EP1:Very Hard:Pan Arms(only):"Towards the Future" Category:VR

Level 30 Spells:Pinkal(?):EP2:Ultimate:Various Boxes:"Phantasmal World" Category:Extermination

Guren:Skyly(?):EP4:Ultimate:Dorphon Eclair:"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) 3rd version

Red Sword:Skyly:EP1:Ultimate:GoVulmer:"Lost Ice Spinner: Category:Retrieval

Daylight Scar(1/317):Blufull:EP4:Very Hard:BaBoota:"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) any version

Daylight Scar(1/145):Bluefull:EP4:Ultimate:BaBoota:"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) any version

Vivienne:Skyly:EP4:Very Hard:Pazuzu(rare):"Maximum Attack 4" Category:Event(?) 2nd version

Add Slot:Redria:EP2:Normal:Hildeblue(rare):"Maximum Attack 2"(?) Category:Event(?)

POW Materials:Greenil:EP1:Normal:Hildeblue(rare):"Forest Offensive" Category:Ultima(?)

DEF/MND Materials:Viridia:EP1:Normal:Sorcerors/Berlas:"Path of Salvation" Category:Ultima(?)

Centurion/Ability or Heavenly/Ability:Any ID:EP4:Very Hard:Kondrieu/Shambertin:"Point of Disaster" Category:Ultima

There are various weapons you can obtain at the end of Mine Offensive(very difficult quest) from the 4 boxes that spawn. Caution:Megid Traps

There are also various weapons you can get from Black Paper Deal(BPD). However, they will have the minimum stats with 0%'s

Edited by Scissors61

Some of the drop rates where altered but its just a general to tell you what drops that item. For the most part PSOW is correct. There is no actual drop chart for this server specifically that I am aware of.

Are you sure the drop was not from a Pazuzu because they drop Vivienne from Whitill? The episode 4 drop charts are not accurate for pso world. The rest of the episodes are accurate though.

This is a more accurate drop chart for Episode 4 (although no % for drops) http://www.schtserv.com/ep4drop.html

There is probably a better chart and I just have not found it yet.

Good luck :P

At first thanks =)

But yeah iam 100% sure that the drop was from dorphon eclais, only enemy left on the map and the drop was from him :D