UPCOMING GM

You don't need to be a GM to help people. ;)

No you dont, but be sure to get a screenshot of this event, or gms wont recover your lost friend who is helping you if they glitch out and die to wild bears lol

Just so you know..You gotta be crazy and fun ;D Its NEEDED or rather RECCOMENDED by me. xD Since all GMs I know are that way XD Also don't say you aren't liers XD

Edited by Godric

First of all i dont know where you guys hear that we are looking for a GM,

and second really i understand the main point of this topic... so we can who wants

to be GM and who dont. but is not really how it works.

when i look for a GM normaly what i do choose some one who i see potential in him

as player and also is someone who is very devoted to the community and server.

then i contact him and i talk to him and the agreement and blablablabla.

so no need of this topics. we appreciate the concern and we see your concern but

really no need of doing this topics, thanks.

and actually i already choose long ago the new GM and he knows.

Sorry scissors, but that's not how it works, a GM is not a voters selection, nor the person that wants to be a GM GETS,to be a GM.it's more of an internal selection,a person who does get to be a GM, is someone who does meet X standards (possibly admin approved) and gets along with most of the forum dwellers/gamerswell in a nutshell. IMO.

very clear.

You don't need to be a GM to help people. ;)

pff wise word here,

• Like 2

If you wnna be a GM stop da bitching and dont be lazy make ur own server lol then u moderate ur own server of 0ppl

• Like 3