? in bank can't do anything

I would've done that already if i could take the item out of my bank but i can't. it's in the common bank, you're right but i can't get to it. if i simply highlight it i get dced. this is why i went through the trouble of posting. TY 4 trying to help though :)

u have to take out items in ur bank until u get to the item, then u can select it, and dump its ass in the nearest ocean

like i just said i tried that option, but i can't even go over it to select it before it disconnects me

like i just said i tried that option, but i can't even go over it to select it before it disconnects me

are u trying to manually go over to the item? im saying to take out other items other than the glitched up item. After awhile the glitched item will be the first item in ur common bank when u open it. Since it automatically starts on the glitched item, it shouldnt dc you and u can finally take out the item. However if u did u do that and it still dc's u then yea the only other option is to as a GM

are u trying to manually go over to the item? im saying to take out other items other than the glitched up item. After awhile the glitched item will be the first item in ur common bank when u open it. Since it automatically starts on the glitched item, it shouldnt dc you and u can finally take out the item. However if u did u do that and it still dc's u then yea the only other option is to as a GM

yeah i need a gm cause when i 1st tried to follow the procedure, it messed up my common bank. now i can't even take anything out of it, it has wrong names and number values for various items. i'm just going through life asking people for transfers when i need it.