Need common wiped

This has been a problem for several months now, but i had ways of working around it but now i just want my common back. I know all of you are tired about common problems but i would really appreciate if you could fulfill my request. I can't take any item out of my common, so i need the item section wiped. I don't want the meseta part wiped because as you can see i obtained the rare instant millionaire glitch. If the meseta is causing a problem then wipe that. But i know that there are ???? items in my common so i think they are the main problem. As stated this has been a problem for several months now so a rollback is not a option. On a side note i have tried the /debug command but gave no results.

As far as i know the instant millionaire bug is allowed, but if it isnt let me know.

GC:42014000

http://i56.tinypic.com/2j4t30n.png best i can do for a screenshot :/

Well it sucks t have common bank lost Sorry i can't help but....must suck to have it lost i had all my items lost before :P usually reply's only take 2 days weird....so just sit back and relax everything is gonna be fine

:onion-head46:

Well it sucks t have common bank lost Sorry i can't help but....must suck to have it lost i had all my items lost before :P usually reply's only take 2 days weird....so just sit back and relax everything is gonna be fine

:onion-head46:

Also say What the slot was more info needed :onion108:

It's my common so it's shared between all characters, and i said it happened months ago so i wouldn't be able to say. I provided what i could for the topic, but thanks for checking that. Also i never said i was stressed im calm ive been dealing with this for months.

Edited by Thatguy

It's my common so it's shared between all characters, and i said it happened months ago so i wouldn't be able to say. I provided what i could for the topic, but thanks for checking that. Also i never said i was stressed im calm ive been dealing with this for months.

lol sorry for my mistake :P:onion-head44: but thx for saying thx ^.-
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...