Bug unsealing lame D' Argent

Exxod

Someone tell me why I can't unseal my lame I reach the 10,000 kill I count them down so I know I didn't miscount it.

Received in an event from a GM?

I'm assuming that /showkills or /killcount or /whateverInamedthecommand is reading over 10,000.

Try changing blocks and seeing if the option becomes available. If not, kill about 30 enemies /lobby and try again. (This may need to be repeated a few times. If it doesn't become available after following these steps a GM should be able to unseal it for you.

If it doesn't read over 10,000 try dropping it and picking it back up and reading the kills afterwards. Again, you'll likely need to change blocks.

no it only has native 15% the rest is zero.

if the Lame has 3 atributes in the %'s then is compleatly broken and it will neva unseal.

it has 3 %'s ?

I check /killcount still say zero kill even I kill now it still say kill zero and yes I have try dropping it and pick it up and changing block and ship etc nothing work I hope a GM can unsealed for me.

I'm assuming that /showkills or /killcount or /whateverInamedthecommand is reading over 10,000.

Try changing blocks and seeing if the option becomes available. If not, kill about 30 enemies /lobby and try again. (This may need to be repeated a few times. If it doesn't become available after following these steps a GM should be able to unseal it for you.

If it doesn't read over 10,000 try dropping it and picking it back up and reading the kills afterwards. Again, you'll likely need to change blocks.

Does this mean a GM gonna unseal my lame for me or giving me a new lame to unseal all over?

ore just contact one of the GM's so he can give you a new one (our items has warranty xD LOL )