Request from schtserv

Lee

stop fighting each other , he don't care he wont listen, Omnibuss even if is the greatest retard on the world you are not allow to talk here in this forum like that. doesn't matter who is the person.

Im also pist off ,, but always keep your mine clear. they dont event care those quest until we put it here.

but wtf we have the quest we can edit them xDDD

I just dono what to say.

have fun , that's why we are here.

btw... in the MSB at the end of the quest you can see the credits ,, some one can see lee's name there??

Edited by Larva

stop fighting each other , he don't care he wont listen, Omnibuss even if is the greatest retard on the world you are not allow to talk here in this forum like that. doesn't matter who is the person.

Im also pist off ,, but always keep your mine clear. they dont event care those quest until we put it here.

I just dono what to say.

btw... in the MSB at the end of the quest you can see the credits ,, some one can see lee's name there??

Sorry about that, Larva, but nothing's gonna change my mind.

Edited by (((OMNIBUS)))

I just dono what to say.

this includes editing other peoples work larva <_<

besides neither msb nor anh will open correctly in the editor anyway, i had to fix them manually. Resaving them with the editor causes them to fuck up more.

we have given you the ability to make your own from scratch, do so. Stop stealing other peoples work, doesn't matter if you don't know where it came from, or that it wasn't you that initially got them, they where still stolen from a leaked build of the schtserv server software.

MSB does not have my name on the credits because it is not the fixed version, it was produced by cry0 and ch@os magnum for schtserv Gamecube, the quest was them ported badly to blueburst by crono another administrator, a fixed version, with large amount's rebuilt by myself is due to be put back on schtserv when I get around to it, It won't include all the crashs etc.

Actuall Piro's server also ran on sodas server where kind enough to remove them when requested as well.

Simple fact if you want to play quests produced by schtserv members, then go to schtserv.

-Lee

Edited by Atlas

lol loona-pee uses ce alot btw larva, he was also banned for it and his accounts where deleted on schtserv, no wonder he's pissed off.

Cheat less loona.

Edited by Atlas

lol loona-pee uses ce alot btw larva, he was also banned for it and his accounts where deleted on schtserv, no wonder he's pissed off.

Cheat less loona.

Aren't you surprised by the very presence of IG in here, jerk? Guess what! IG and Ultima stay loyal to each other.

PS: By the way, I'm still able to play on the schthack server but you won't ever guess how lol

Edited by (((OMNIBUS)))

Aren't you surprised by the very presence of IG in here, jerk? Guess what! IG and Ultima stay loyal to each other.

PS: By the way, I'm still able to play on the schthack server but you won't ever guess how lol

lolwut, larva is trying to get rid of idiot cheaters, that includes morons like you, oh and btw you are banned again. ;)

lolwut, larva is trying to get rid of idiot cheaters, that includes morons like you, oh and btw you are banned again. ;)

I've just took a quick ride to the gym. I always knew you're a slowpoke, but I do draw the line at waiting for you to find words to answer!!

And something else I wanted to say... The only moron here is YOU, I'm on schthack at the moment. Don't overstrain your ass while trying to find me, loser.

PS: I'm sorry for the person who was innocently banned, banned like many others, just for fun..

fucklee.jpg

PS: Larva, you're within your rights in banning me for that but I just can't stand that freak!

neither I do , please re-post the post I make you delete. . fuck this.

his continue accusing us that we stole this stupid quest. and I did not stole nothing.

and if he is not involve in this version of the quest STOP CRYING OUT LOUD.

look lee , you make me pist off. OK just dont take this thing personal. Like I said yesterday I never say I wont took the dam quest off and you still saying we steel your work and that's not the case.

Edited by Larva

untill the quests are removed you are stealing other peoples work end.

btw if you want no cheaters on the server you might want to ban loona-pee and basically the whole of IG, otherwise you don't have a prayer lol.