If you need any help at all ask me im happy to help

OBLIVION

Hi OBLIVION My name is Jessica and I play as the character Zelda.Is ok with u to help me with Mag feeding a Mind sato.

PSO player by the name of SonicUK and told me go to this website for making mind sato.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1025

I did follow the instruction but Its seem to me that the Guide is not giving me the right exact full details on the feeding progress for the Mind sato. But funny is I am not sure if it the right right one.

for an example

On step 4 its say

Step 4

Give Ila Back to Ranger

Ila -> Aspara

Stats 5/0/22/23

here a pictures I made to show u what I mean

this when I give the Ika to the SKYLY ranger Character I made

pso1301984048.jpg

then the Ika became an Aspara. that what happen.

pso1301984221.jpg

but if see close the guide say

Step 5

Feed Aspara Antidotes until stats are

Stats 5/0/45/23 and that what I did.but its turn into a Kama T.T now should I keep feeding the antidote like the guide say.cuz I am soooo confuse :*( even tho it did turn into a kama :*(

pso1301996555.jpg

Edited by Zelda

You need to double check id and chart in PSO World again.

I found out this game is way too buggy and I will never gonna get my white mind Sato.I did countless try for 3 day max then my mag got bug. thank to a GM help me fix the problem but that did not work I try so many way to get it done. T.T but still I fail 6 time.I when by the book and the ID requirement. and still no luck.I am just gonna give up T.T. this too much tress for a young lady like my self to take T.T

Well I got to hospial and I'm reading this I will save some cash and buy you a donation one just tell me if its power balance or mind

thank you but serverus fix my mag problem and hope my white Magic Sato come to life ^^ Edited by Zelda

Sato does not evolve from a Kama, or any other mag in fact.

In order to make a Sato:

Have a Female Force with the ID of: Greenill, Bluefull, Redria or Whitll feed the mag from lvl 99 to 100

When the mag hits level 100 the total of Def and Dex must equal 50 and the combined total of Mind and Pow must equal 50.

For example: 5/0/45/50 or 5/25/45/25 or 5/2/45/48

Boom. You have a Sato.

The feedings before hand have nothing to do with a sato.

The mag forms before hand have nothing to do with being a sato

the PBs have nothing to do with being a sato

the ONLY thing that makes your mag a sato is:

A female FO (green, blue, red, white) feeding it from lvl 99 to 100 and the result being that the Def + Dex = Mind + Pow

the ONLY thing that makes your mag a sato is:

A female FO (green, blue, red, white) feeding it from lvl 99 to 100 and the result being that the Def + Dex = Mind + Pow

Just adding this :

If your mag is already above 100 and is still not a rare mag (meaning the name is yellow/green), you just have to keep the "Def + Dex = Mind + Pow" balance. Every 5 levels after 100 a female FO (green, blue, red, white) can still make it evolve into a sato.

Just adding this :

If your mag is already above 100 and is still not a rare mag (meaning the name is yellow/green), you just have to keep the "Def + Dex = Mind + Pow" balance. Every 5 levels after 100 a female FO (green, blue, red, white) can still make it evolve into a sato.

ok il take a screen of my sato so people can see the stats can color il get right on that.

Just adding this :

THat.... i did not know

Strictly speaking, it's every 10 levels, as you cannot balance the equation with a multiple of 5.

To avoid mag bugs:

You may notice that when you're feeding a mag after level 50, it will evolve as soon as you feed it, no matter what character you are using. If this happens, it is advised to log off immediately to revert the mag to its previous evolution. The reason for this is: Though the client is reading the mag as [new evolution], the server will still use the feeding chart of the [old evolution]. After a long while, when you relog someday, all the feedings from the [new evolution] will delete and be replaced with the [old evolution], no matter if you've made a 4th stage mag or whatever.

Make sure you get the mag to level 55 before you start feeding it on another character.

Sad thing is this is Oblivion's help thing and he did the least with the first question....

This message is not endorsed by Ultima.... and will self destruct.... WAIT!? WHAT?! :onion-head74: