OBLIVION's GM application

OBLIVION

The reason i want to be a GM is to help server more i play 8-16 hours a day so im online almost all the time and im 21 i speak english and a little spanish but not much and i just want to help advertise and populate the community more and also just to help players and support the server please read this larva i would love to be an ULTIMA GM im hopeing that you see i would love to be long term and i will be on every day monday-saturday

Edited by OBLIVION
  • Like 1

As an ultima player i would prefer a Gm that has a bit more activity on the forums than one that joined the forums today. Just saying.

As an ultima player i would prefer a Gm that has a bit more activity on the forums than one that joined the forums today. Just saying.

i understand you thats why i said "even tho i just joined" and thats why i just made the application for people to see and i know im not going to get GM like BAM THERE YOU GO i have to do work help players to show that i can handle the GM rank

"I will be on everyday Monday~Saturday"

There is not much more to say.

When i say Monday-Saturday i go to church on sundays and i have family over every sunday after church to come see me.

hahahahahahah well just for you to know another fun fact ;D

all the active GM are 1 year old playing here ;D

Yep that seems about right. So if you wanna be a GM stay around I guess, Don't ask to be one, If it happens it happens either way welcome to Ultima.

Edited by Godric

I should be GM again. :V

Then I could ban spam-bots and abuse GM-announcements ingame again.

Edited by Vypor

I should be GM again. :V

Then I could ban spam-bots and abuse GM-announcements ingame again.

O.o thats sick(abuse GM-announcements ingame)........ XD and whit the thing about spam bots they can go to hell ^_^

Yep that seems about right. So if you wanna be a GM stay around I guess, Don't ask to be one, If it happens it happens either way welcome to Ultima.

Well basicly thous are my toughs too , just stay around and if we need some ones and we see you are contanstlay helping and other active we will contact you , As llanx said non of my GM's has ask to be one

i just ask them if they want too.

Well basicly thous are my toughs too , just stay around and if we need some ones and we see you are contanstlay helping and other active we will contact you , As llanx said non of my GM's has ask to be one

i just ask them if they want too.

kk sweet yea iv been trying as hard as i can to help people.

hahahahahahah well just for you to know another fun fact ;D

all the active GM are 1 year old playing here ;D

2 years. :U

*ex-GM*

EDIT: I just realized you said ACTIVE. Ahaha, silly me.

Edited by Vypor