Sealing

Alright folks. I've been working on unsealing a Lame D and 4 limiters for Chuk at once. I had the Excalibur unsealed, and the limiters all nearly 12000 kills each. I the finished Realms of Wars quest, got sent back to the lobby, made a room again to continue, arrived, checked the kill count, and all the items registered at 3550. Excalibur became a Lame D again. Has anyone ever had a problem with this? I've added a couple more thousand kills since and they haven't reverted back to the 12000 I had before. Any thoughts?

It's still not working.

Edited by Zeph

How many runs of Realms of War have you done, and how far did you go into them?

An approximate number will do; the game could be reading extra kills for some reason (just a possibility, might not be the case).

Edited by Zynetic

How many runs of Realms of War have you done, and how far did you go into them?

An approximate number will do; the game could be reading extra kills for some reason (just a possibility, might not be the case).

Well Considering I was using a level 135 Humar with four limiters on, I typically got approximately 400 kills each time. I "completed" the quest nearly 23 times. That includes all the runs I did even after Excalibur reverted back into Lame D.

Then the game is telling you that you had too many kills. If you did it roughly 23 times, with roughly 400 kills each time (this is overall, NOT just before you unsealed), that's 9,600 kills.

So, here's my solution for future unsealing:

When doing Realms of War, quit after the second area. In a time:enemy ratio, it's fastest to just spam the first 2 areas. The first 2 areas contain 330 enemies, which would mean you'd need 31 runs for Lame, 61 runs for Limiter/Lore and 70 runs for Sealed J-Sword. This is easily measurable, and if you seem to have more kills than you should, refresh block to get the real amount of kills.

Edited by Zynetic

Then the game is telling you that you had too many kills. If you did it roughly 23 times, with roughly 400 kills each time (this is overall, NOT just before you unsealed), that's 9,600 kills.

So, here's my solution for future unsealing:

When doing Realms of War, quit after the second area. In a time:enemy ratio, it's fastest to just spam the first 2 areas. The first 2 areas contain 330 enemies, which would mean you'd need 31 runs for Lame, 61 runs for Limiter/Lore and 70 runs for Sealed J-Sword. This is easily measurable, and if you seem to have more kills than you should, refresh block to get the real amount of kills.

Well, the thing is, Chuk Had already 5,500 kills on the limiters and the Lame D when I started.

Sounds like a bug then. Although it does appear nobody else has experienced it before. o.o

That's unfortunate -.-

That would happen to me when I'm given a chance to earn some good equipment... makes me look like a lier. If you want some more information Chuk can vouch for me.

Edited by Zeph

• 1 month later...

how u check the kill for lame d argent?

Type in /killcount

P.S. to adim's: Lock this topic since things have been resolved?