Tyrell's Last Hope Quest Bug

FlameHeart

this is a simple bug that iv found yesterday when i was playing on the new quest "tyrell's Last Hope"

when you try to store your items at the bank...nothing happens.....the npc its there but you cant talk with it.

if this isnt a bug i dunno what it is..

i hope you larva and the ultima team can solve this little problem.

thanks.

this is a simple bug that iv found yesterday when i was playing on the new quest "tyrell's Last Hope"

when you try to store your items at the bank...nothing happens.....the npc its there but you cant talk with it.

if this isnt a bug i dunno what it is..

i hope you larva and the ultima team can solve this little problem.

thanks.

I've noticed the same bug at the schthack server. So I'm sure it's a matter of course.

There are some other bugs with the quests that were added yesterday as they were the old unupdated versions, like with MSB don't talk to anyone you dont have to, so just talk to the general, With Tyrell Last Hope you only get the pc on ultimate.

Also can larva please move the SS( Strange Sightings) Quest, i played through the other quests and it still didn't unlock.

And Larva, you might be knowing about this quest pack. There must be a bunch of interesting quests you could make us happy with!

yes i have those quest... and about the quest SS,,, i will move it today. but probably you still need to do the quest of principal to unlock a lot more.

You might want to have another look for " A New Hope"

since people cannot play MSB with out 2 players.

P.S, Can you just make a quest section in the forums?

Edited by InfamousRaiko