Strange event in Mines

Tonight I was running Ultimate Mines with two different characters, and a couple times after I was KO'd and revived at the Med Center, when I would return to the Mines through the main teleport I would hear a chime sound and exactly half my HP would be gone.

It didn't happen every time I would return, but it happened a couple times for both characters.

Has anyone else encountered this? Or know if this means something? Or is it just a weird bug?

Edited by AsymptoteG
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

First time I hear about that o. o

invisible trap?? they can be pretty brutal and if you aren't a cast you don't see them coming. I got merc'd the first time I did Path to Salvation ( its a ruins quest and pretty fun )

• Like 1

I know it wasn't a trap, because it happened in the teleport room. (i.e. the very first room of any Mines run)

I had also already been through that tiny room a couple times, so if it was a trap I would've already triggered it.

I also don't know of any traps that do exactly half HP without showing the HP depletion or knocking you down.

• Like 1

were you fighting pan arms? i think they have a strange attack that can stick to you and detonate even if you leave the room? i could be imagining that though

oh mines not caves. lol idk. most clues point to trap but idk

Edited by theancientsam