Definitive Best Class Tier List

FOmarl needs to be in its own F tier. It’s unanimously undoubtedly just the worst class in this game. 

Also maybe it feels weird to put FOmar in S, but maybe on Ultima it really is that much better than FOnewmn?

What could be more interesting though… by episode / by area with respect to solo / multi. This really falls apart when you start to ask what’s the best solo in crater? Spaceship? Jungle? Ruins?

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

8 hours ago, Clappy said:

really depends if 1p/2p/3p/4p

I think an interesting thing to try is to instead of putting the classes in tiers individually, to try and make good team set ups regarding 1p/2p/3p/4p.

For example, RAmarl + RAcast 2p is a good combo. This duo covers S/D/J/Z Resta (doesn't bother DF users since teammate is a RAcast) Anti and full powered Demon's from the RAmarl, while having the highest ATP ranger take use of the support techniques from RAmarl along with arrest boost and traps.

• Like 1

Just now, Clappy said:

best 2p duo imo

Do you mind sharing some reasons? I am curious to know because I am pretty much set up with my account with rangers and am planning on working on hunters soon.

Here's an interesting way to put what I said into perspective: if you are logged on a specific character and open a game, is there any class you are relieved to see join your party. For example like I mentioned earlier, if I am logged on my RAcast I like to have a RAmarl join my game (and vice versa).

4 minutes ago, MBogdanovic94 said:

Do you mind sharing some reasons? I am curious to know because I am pretty much set up with my account with rangers and am planning on working on hunters soon.

if 4waypb was still up I would say to look at some of the best TA times. Many classes but commonly those two. Main reason, Hucast is busted but really needs S/D support and gets that with Hunewearl, but also she gives S/D/Z/J/R all at lvl 20 and can also deal massive damage. She is my favorite solo class to play but I play Hucast mainly. Like many games, support classes are always wanted. So it's always great to have the ability to support and deal big damage.

Edited by Clappy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Clappy said:

if 4waypb was still up I would say to look at some of the best TA times. Many classes but commonly those two. Main reason, Hucast is busted but really needs S/D support and gets that with Hunewearl, but also she gives S/D/Z/J/R all at lvl 20 and can also deal massive damage. She is my favorite solo class to play but I play Hucast mainly. Like many games, support classes are always wanted so it's always great to have the ability so support, and deal big damage.

Nice insight bro.

• Like 1