www.ultimapsobb.com getting blocked by content filters

Would it be possible to get the landing page for www.ultimapsobb.com to say something other than Hello World?  It seems to me that this is part of why most dns filtering services block it.  I don't know how far the content would have to go, but maybe something like "This is the server for Ultima Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst".  I've been struggling to get Cloudflare to recategorize it, but as it looks now they continue to mark it as malware.  I run my own DNS server locally, so I can work around it but I'd imagine there are others that would like to use content filtering.

Thank you!

I think the reason for it being blocked by some services is the history of the files server from the domain (the game gets a lot of false positives).
I guess it doesn't hurt to put something in the landing page tho, if that were to be it, that'd be nice.

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2021 at 6:23 AM, Cory Bowe said:

Would it be possible to get the landing page for www.ultimapsobb.com to say something other than Hello World?  It seems to me that this is part of why most dns filtering services block it.  I don't know how far the content would have to go, but maybe something like "This is the server for Ultima Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst".  I've been struggling to get Cloudflare to recategorize it, but as it looks now they continue to mark it as malware.  I run my own DNS server locally, so I can work around it but I'd imagine there are others that would like to use content filtering.

Thank you!

What soly mentions it's actually the correct reason of why we have the blocking.