S> Tsumikiri J-Sword +50 [0/0/0/0|70]

Grantz

• 3 weeks later...
I thought of a value here due to the fact that I have to spend more than 70 DTs to add the rest of her status that is missing, as she
 is zeroed in on status. I can pay 50DT. more than that it had become very bad because of her zero status.
  • Dw 1

48 minutes ago, Ricardof14 said:

I thought of a value here due to the fact that I have to spend more than 70 DTs to add the rest of her status that is missing, as she
 is zeroed in on status. I can pay 50DT. more than that it had become very bad because of her zero status.

But like 50DTs Is almost what you would pay for addi g 70% hit to a weapon... (45DTs for 60%)

But what about the price for a SJS/TJS, which goes for like around 20-25DTs :onion87:

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

But like 50DTs Is almost what you would pay for addi g 70% hit to a weapon... (45DTs for 60%)

But what about the price for a SJS/TJS, which goes for like around 20-25DTs :onion87:

I understood that you made inversion of values friend. For an SJS always falls with 30-50 status.
 Never reset. The value of a weapon is not calculated by the minimum status that it can fall, but by the average that it falls.
 In addition to that the Hit is a little less valuable than the status in such a way that the status should never be devalued.

Trying to be clearer to you ... 70 hit = a little more than 45DT. 70 in status = 30DT.

So the value of a TJS (without stamp = 30) +70 = 100 flat DT and without having the maximum status?

If you look for good malls with good players here on the forum you will see it with a maximum status of 120DT.
 This is a default value.