PSO: Requiem Preview ch.1

Requiem

This is the quick write introduction preview of my new fan fiction, PSO:Requiem:

“Chirp, chirp!”

Grazing on some grass was a blue feathered Al Rappy, quite rare to spot this shallow in the forest. A young Fomar was knelled over a rock, his cane in hand and a determined look on his face. He was still new to the Pioneer Eradication Force, but a

An unrivaled determination to make some extra Meseta drove him into the dangers of the monster infested forests. Al Rappies are worth a pretty penny, and will surely fetch him that new cane he wanted. The only problem was, he was still too inexperienced to handle a blood thirsty beast like this, but his determination for nice things was too great to care!

He pounced from behind the tree, “Take this”, and wacked the bird o n the head. The bird swacked and shot its beak towards the Fomar, sending him flying towards the tree he was just cowering behind. Battered, but still alive, the hard headed child ran toward the Rappy and swung the cane over the bird’s boney legs. The birds feel over and tried to escape, leaving an explosion of spent feathers in its wake.

“Not so fast, you stupid bird”!

Although he was still new at this spell, it needed to be executed in order to execute this beast! The Kid placed both feet on the ground and shoving his left hand toward the fleeing bird, a red hot ball of fire shot out of his palm and shot towards the bundle of feathers. The ball tackled the Al Rappy, causing the bird to collapse on the ground in a bellow of smoke.

Out of breath, the victor of the fight walked towards the fallen beast and plucked it off the forest ground. His face brighten up, as his feat surfaced to reality; this was going to fetch pretty penny at the local market. He shook the bird, since they normally keep items they see as pretty in there and a Meseta crystals danced on the floor; totaling to about 800. The bird suddenly sparked back to life and flailed out of his tiny hands, fleeing from sight. Holding the Meseta in hand, he cursed the bird,

“You Dumb Wannabe Chicken”!

The Fomar fell to his feet, pissed about his catch running off at the last second, but later realizing the Meseta it dropped will be more than enough to buy a new cane. His eyes glistened in greed for what was to come for him. He got up, dusted his black and blue cloak off, and ventured back to Pioneer 2, holding the money in his dirty hands.

He was playing a new MMORPG called Phantasy Star Online: Ultima. As dubbed PSO: U, it is the first computer game to introduce a form of virtual reality in modern computer gaming. People who play this type of game have to join a series of clubs that project their beings into this Role Playing Game. They meet up in brand types of LAN parties that are filled with pods. Long story short, a person goes in, and the pod digitizes there bodily senses into this game. It’s based on old technology back in the 90’s, but was recently declassified for citizen use.

Thanks to this old technology, the people playing this game are able to feel, see, and interact inside this game. They become there player in all fashions except death, which will simply reboot the pod and release them from the virtual reality. At first, this way of enhancing game play was considered dangerous, but after over 80 years of testing with no complications, it was s deemed save for commercial use. If you think the technology is old, you should hear the story about what the platform was based on.

The Story is The Game was based on an old game called Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. The game was release over 200 years ago, but it didn’t stop a young programmer from making millions off of it with a revolutionary idea. His real name not known, a young software designer and programmer named Larva found an old computer with an ancient game. It is said he got his hands on this human virtualization hardware and recoded it work on this game; no one knows how he was able to reprogram such ancient software to work with this old hardware, more the less obtain it, but it ended up becoming a huge success.

to be continued in Chapter 1.

It takes place in the year 2311, not spoiling the chapter/story, it about a fictional mmorpg game that gets hacked by a orginization known as Requiem. Another hacking group, known as ALICE, wants to experiment with the players by controling the enviroment to test the worthy, there main odjectives are unknown. it is written in 1st/3rd person and follows a young Fomar named Hiko on his quest to make himself known in this world. I plan on including Larva, Zombiekin, Dizz, Apollo, Grace as well as others. I plan on shooting out new chapters every 9 days depending of my schooling and willingness.

thoughts? :onion-head49:

Edited by Requiem
  • Like 1

If you include me i choose my powers and such XD But I'd be honored to have a role. I've also got the lag black bar of doom.... Lol.... Blood thirsty rappy!?

Edited by Apollo

:onion-head11: very nice, im impressed. although al rappy being bloodthirsty? i guess i can understand that, on the gamecube i was killed by an al rappy on my lvl 1 fonewearl lol.

cant wait to read the rest!

Edited by dragonsl4y

AND THEN, SUDDENLY!

del_lateon_complete_by_vypor-d33p07q.gif

THE END.

Actually, I need to get around to finishing up chapter 3 of my own story, The Phantasy Fragment.

Edited by Vypor

ive been waiting for the next chapter of yours vypor, i loved the first 2.

Im waiting D:

Frack, didn't realize people really remembered it.

*makes mental note to work on it some more*