Red Templars

LINKSWORD2

Hey guys, I'm LINKSWORD2.

In game, I play as Link [(Bluefull)HUmar]; Tank [(Oran)RAcast]; Korr [(Redria)FOnewm]; and occasionally, Vujadae [(Viridia)HUnewearl].

I'm the leader of the Red Templars, and I started the team based on the ideas of honor, fairness, and helping each other.

To quote something I have said often in recruiting, "No stabbing each other in the back over a rare."

The Red Templars aren't about being the best.

What is it all worth to be the best if you have to lie, cheat and steal to do it?

If you have any more questions, post here to ask.

Requirements:

Guild-Card Number

In Game Name

*We don't have a minimum required level for anyone to join.*

Edited by LINKSWORD2

Link, sounds like the kind of team I want to be part of XD I tried joining when you sent me that invite. But I got stuck on the team menu before I could get to it and I had to restart because of that - and then I couldn't get back on =S But yah, I'm selfless and cant get along with anyone ~ even people that dislike me. XD

Lemme know if you still want me on your team.

Link, sounds like the kind of team I want to be part of XD I tried joining when you sent me that invite. But I got stuck on the team menu before I could get to it and I had to restart because of that - and then I couldn't get back on =S But yah, I'm selfless and cant get along with anyone ~ even people that dislike me. XD

Lemme know if you still want me on your team.

You're always welcome, and I know you've had some problems.

If you need anything, you can find some of the team's secondary leaders in game.

They'll have Red Templars above them in blue text. (Ironic, huh?)

Edited by LINKSWORD2